What is indicator mean?

Generally people said forex software as the indicator... What is exactly indicator mean in forex software? What are all the categories meant to be as an indicator? Add clear introduction!

Forex indicators are used to forecast the upward and downward movements of different currencies. The primary function of forex indicators is to maximize the profit and minimize the losses. Forex indicators are also known as forex technical indicators.

Source: Free Forex Indicators ? What is a forex indicator?

Paul75:
Forex indicators are used to forecast the upward and downward movements of different currencies. The primary function of forex indicators is to maximize the profit and minimize the losses. Forex indicators are also known as forex technical indicators. Source: Free Forex Indicators ? What is a forex indicator?

You have added general indicator term ok. But, i'm expecting the term indicator (technical indicator) is referred to forex software Or some other. So, add the info regarding tech indicator friend!

just search on google

Here is a link to tell you all you need to know about indicators. Forex Indicators Guide

Just remember that an indicator is basically indicating something that has already happened in the market, a.k.a, it's old information that you can use to make an educated decision on what to do with your pips.

RyanMatthews:
Here is a link to tell you all you need to know about indicators. Forex Indicators Guide Just remember that an indicator is basically indicating something that has already happened in the market, a.k.a, it's old information that you can use to make an educated decision on what to do with your pips.

Thank you RyanMatthews!

I have been visited your link.. That was looking good to gain good info about forex... And of course i have been added this for my forex learning guide!

Emery:
You have added general indicator term ok. But, i'm expecting the term indicator (technical indicator) is referred to forex software Or some other. So, add the info regarding tech indicator friend!

Emery, We can not say that indicator is a forex software. Forex trading platform like MT4, MT5, ZuluTrade can be consider as forex software. Indicator is used for technical analysis and due to this indicator, tech indicator is same.

Indicators are simple market barometers or forecasters (like weather forecast). Sometimes right sometimes wrong. When they are wrong we call them repainting indicators.

Hermes

Reason: