Anyone have this indicator?

Hi to all,

Please share this indicator if anyone have it? i have only screenshot.

Files:
proof.gif  25 kb

forexnewbie:
Hi to all, Please share this indicator if anyone have it? i have only screenshot.

You have a few different indies and/or scripts going on here. M2 is most likely an offline chart generated by a script or an indie running on an online chart. Based on the uniform sized price bars (bricks) on the chart, it is most likely a Renko script/indie or a Range Bars script/indie. The red and green directional arrows look like Super Signals. The moving average looks an awful lot like an HMA Color (multicolored hull moving average). These are all publicly available for free. This should give you a starting point. Try Googling these and then narrow down exactly what you're looking for.

For Range Bars, open EUR/USD (or whatever pair) M1 chart, add Range Bars script, to create a price bar every 8 pips of price movement leave barsrange at 8, leave timeframe at 2. Go to File, Open Offline, EUR/USD,M2. Then add indies to M2 chart. S-Renko Bars operates similarly, but it's an EA--not a script. Renko Bars do not include the price's high/low, only open/close. I'm merely guessing on the Super Signals and the HMA based on your screenshot. WARNING: SUPER SIGNALS RETROACTIVELY REPRINTS, which is probably why it looks so good in your screenshot. Version v3a displays stops also. Good luck.

Files:

Hi, I need a indicator which display the Renko Candle Size on the chart like Price Display Indicator displays the price of the current market price.

So, that i need not to open online chart again and again to know the size, i used to open multiple charts on my mt4 profile. |

Thanks in Advance to suggest me a prefect indicator to show the Size of the candle on chart.

RJo:

You have a few different indies and/or scripts going on here. M2 is most likely an offline chart generated by a script or an indie running on an online chart. Based on the uniform sized price bars (bricks) on the chart, it is most likely a Renko script/indie or a Range Bars script/indie. The red and green directional arrows look like Super Signals. The moving average looks an awful lot like an HMA Color (multicolored hull moving average). These are all publicly available for free. This should give you a starting point. Try Googling these and then narrow down exactly what you're looking for.

For Range Bars, open EUR/USD (or whatever pair) M1 chart, add Range Bars script, to create a price bar every 8 pips of price movement leave barsrange at 8, leave timeframe at 2. Go to File, Open Offline, EUR/USD,M2. Then add indies to M2 chart. S-Renko Bars operates similarly, but it's an EA--not a script. Renko Bars do not include the price's high/low, only open/close. I'm merely guessing on the Super Signals and the HMA based on your screenshot. WARNING: SUPER SIGNALS RETROACTIVELY REPRINTS, which is probably why it looks so good in your screenshot. Version v3a displays stops also. Good luck.

Hello friend, I'm searching in google for  S-Renko Bars, but I don't find it..

can you share it with me?

N4tan:

Hello friend, I'm searching in google for  S-Renko Bars, but I don't find it..

can you share it with me?

Here it is (it is an EA copy it to experts folder)
Files:
Reason: