Automated Trading Challenge

Hi guys,

I am not sure what your attitude towards automated trading is, however, I have had some limited success with it in the past and I decided to take it to the next level.

I will start with a single robot and will start adding more one by one if the account grows big enough. Before I add a robot, I always make a careful research at FPA, ForexBlacklist and other resources.

My ultimate goal is to create a portfolio of strategies, which will double my account every 3 months on average, which translates to 26% average monthly growth.

I started trading with a product of a guy I actually know personally, so I was able to acquire a free copy and I also have one more reason to trust it. I have been trading it almost since the release for about 6 months now and am currently up 55%, which is worse than his official statement and the results aren't nearly as steady as well (I got larger drawdowns), but it's still pretty close. I am planning on adding more robots soon (within a few months) and I will keep you updated on the results.

I am not sure whether it's OK to post robot names in this thread, as my journal was deleted for that on another discussion board, so please someone let me know whether I can do it or not :-) If I can't, at least my thread will be a motivation for people who are into automated trading as well if it can't be a portfolio.

Let the show begin, watch me either succeed or fail miserably I will update this thread at the end of every trading week. I recommend you to subscribe to this thread if you're interested in automated trading.

Zdenek

Reason: