Request to respected traders.

Hi, my name is Dariusz Swierk, and I’m doing research on success factors in trading.

I want to run my second research project, and I need your help.

In the first project (it lasted two years) I’ve examined dozens of retail and institutional traders. Probably, the most famous trader, who was a part of the research is Joe Ross

On this basis, I’ve created (among others) my own model of traders development, consisting of four stages (a few words I write below.

Now I want to do a bigger project, but I want to start from the other side.

This time, first I want to know the real problems of traders, and only then (possibly) ask questions. I've got to face a large research, and its heart will be a simple question:

- What is your biggest problem in trading now?

I would like to know what actually blocks the development, what is currently the most difficult - at every stage, from beginners to very advanced trader.

In return, each participant will receive a free detailed report - which contains about 50 major issues in each of the four stages of development with a diagnosis of probable causes and specific recommendations. For a completion to my answers I will ask a few celebrities in the world of trading and investment, with whom I have contact.

The aim of the study will be to help participants overcome the "current barriers" - at each stage of development of a trader.

After this first research, I want to repeat it every year, tracking the development of “my traders”, asking, for example, what this year / half-year pushed them most forward in their career development. This project I want to run for a minimum of five years, hoping that many of its participants will become great trader

Now, my request:

I’m looking for individuals, companies or institutions that have lists of traders with whom I could cooperate and make my research

I'm interested in the identification of such persons or institutions and the best - personal recommendation with an indication of the contact.

I’ll contact with them, tell who I am, show a book that was created after my researches (over 500 pages). I can also prepare a free, valuable trader skills development course for subscribers - based on specific problems and their solutions

A similar course (free) is based on the model of the four phases of the development of a trader (from beginner to expert on an intuitive- trading level ) and can contain issues listed below.

However, I want to base it on the concrete, most serious problems in trading - not on what I think should be there.

List of suggested topics:

• What is the path from beginner to"super trader"?• What skills are needed at each stage?• How to speed up your access to a level of regular income?• How to control your emotions and your stress levels?• In what way arises and maintains a stress response, how to quickly turn it off?• Conclusions from the study of traders who have at some point of their career achieved millions of dollars losses.• How to work with fee
o a sudden, big loss (for whatever reason),o a series of losses,o remaining outside the market and waiting for the signal,o a management of a losing position,o a reaction to a missed opportunity,o mental confusion,o decision-making paralysis,o frustration,o anger,o impatience,o sorrow,o fear.
• How best traders organize their day ?• What are the best trading plans?• How to develop the discipline needed to become"super trader"?• The mechanism and causes of losses of experienced traders - how to cope with this situation? • Eight types of problems which traders have with the market: analysis of their causes and recommendations for solutions.Managing the size of the position and the realization of your individual trading purposes. The financial and psychological aspect
In total - there are still dozens of other topics and issues.

If you can – please help.

Dariusz Swierk PhD.

Reason: