A great method so far - page 44

A pip is the smallest price increment in forex trading – pip stands for percentage in point

Prices are quoted to the fourth decimal point in the forex market – for example EUR/USD might be bid at1.1914 and offered at 1.1917. In this example we can see that the spread is 3 pips wide.

PUT YOUR MONEY DOWN AND TRADE AND STOP TRYING TO BE THE BIG BOY IN CLASS

Spread

The difference between the sell quote and the buy quote or the bid and offer price. For example, if EUR/USD quotes read 1.3200/03, the spread is the difference between 1.3200 and 1.3203, or 3 pips. In order to break even on a trade, a position must move in the direction of the trade by an amount equal to the spread.

Pip

The smallest price increment a currency can make. Also known as points. For example, 1 pip = 0.0001 for EUR/USD, or 0.01 for USD/JPY.

Hooya will revirew this for ya

"1 pip = 0.0001 for EUR/USD"

Same for GBPUS i.e 1.6106 ...not like you say in your videos 1.61064 i.e the 5th decimal.

You forgetting what B.S you have been posting?

you get on everones tits, now go away and stay away

Do you wanna get to be informed about a wonderful, exciting and resourceful Forex site which is waiting for you..

stop it already, benjii ... i am starting to sympathize you....

video has been deleted

"stop it already, benjii ... i am starting to sympathize you...."

how can my times be wrong. That is the candle I AM trying to show.

" think i should pop over and show you how to do it."

how about you actually show people how to do it in your system documents in the first place.

Reason: