nonrepaint 6x6ma arrow indicator w/alert

It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself.

Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 6x6 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

Files:

kevinator:
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself. Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 6x6 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

I find that the 12x12 is a little better then this 6x6

can you post 12x12 indicator?

and this question is for kevinator, I have seen so many postings of yours

you are doing great work, but which indicator or which trading system you use and feel the best one. can you post them here.

Thanks,

Aaron

kevinator:
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself.Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 6x6 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

hi frenz tq all

where Time Frame used?

Thanks for indicator

What timeframe can I use this indicator with?

:

I am a trader from GMT+1 zone, I need a non-repaint trend detector or a meta trader indicator put together to identify a possible up or down trend.

Reason: