Request for email alert for Schaff Trend Cycle

Hi everyone,

I had a few good trades over the past month using Schaff Trend Cycle.Why I said few is because I use a 60 min chart(it seems to be most useful in that time frame)which means you have to have your eyes glued to the monitor the whole day.The indicator can induce two or three good trades per 24 hours and I'm on the road most of the time so an email alert could come in quite handy.After receiving the alert one can initiate the trade with a cellphone.I'm sure this could help a great number of traders.

Big thanks to all the good programmers out there.

Files:

alexm3388:
Hi everyone, I had a few good trades over the past month using Schaff Trend Cycle.Why I said few is because I use a 60 min chart(it seems to be most useful in that time frame)which means you have to have your eyes glued to the monitor the whole day.The indicator can induce two or three good trades per 24 hours and I'm on the road most of the time so an email alert could come in quite handy.After receiving the alert one can initiate the trade with a cellphone.I'm sure this could help a great number of traders. Big thanks to all the good programmers out there.

Hey Alex

Did you find a copy of STC with alerts?

If so would you lke to share it or direct me to where I could find a copy please?

Thanks

Drew

alexm3388:
Hi everyone, I had a few good trades over the past month using Schaff Trend Cycle.Why I said few is because I use a 60 min chart(it seems to be most useful in that time frame)which means you have to have your eyes glued to the monitor the whole day.The indicator can induce two or three good trades per 24 hours and I'm on the road most of the time so an email alert could come in quite handy.After receiving the alert one can initiate the trade with a cellphone.I'm sure this could help a great number of traders. Big thanks to all the good programmers out there.

Let me know what conditions will trigger an alert and I will get it done for you. I do not know how you use this indicator so I will need to know this. Thanks

Reason: