Phantom of the Pits (ebook pdf)

It had to happen I thought to myself as I took a walk to the top of a small hill just behind my home.

There isn’t a single trader who wouldn’t give half his trade equity to know how the big guru did i

Knowing his thoughts could be worth thousands of dollars in a single trade. For decades traders

have wondered what is so special about perhaps the best trader ever.

It was six months ago that we had talked about giving some back. And why shouldn’t he give som

back. We’re talking knowledge and you can’t put a value on knowledge or experience. He had bot

We agreed that to give back it would have to be without expectations of any recognition or rewards.

He came up with a plan just as he always did. We would go on the “Futures Magazine Trader

forum” and sneak information onto the forum and see how well the reception would be for the ne

knowledge. First he called me every name he could think of calling me other than my name.

I wasn’t happy with any of the names until he asked, “how about POP?” His agreement to give b

(knowledge) to other traders was really important to him at this stage of his life. I could hear it in

each breath of his voiced words. I could see it in his heart as his face mirrored his concern. I could

see he was taller than usual that day in the spring.

It was almost thirty years ago that I had first met him. I didn’t see him as a tall man until years later

Download Phantom of the Pits

Reason: