Crude Oil Prices

Here is another very interesting article i found on crude.

Crude Oil Prices

The Canada's dollar rose the most in almost a month as crude oil reached a record near $140 a barrel.

Read the whole news from Bloomberg - Bloomberg.com: News

Yes CAD played a important role in the increase of the Crude oil rate. The rate of Crude oil increased massively and its movements are almost unpredictable for the further days.

Page not found.

It looks like it's picking up ground...

Crude oil prices gain above $77 a barrel as the standard and poor's 500 index increased to the highest level and dollar paired its gain against the euro..

Crude oil ended higher as a large than expected drawdown in U.S fuel stockpiles and a sinking dollar prompted investors to bid up energy future.

In term of crude oil prices, I usually keep track with the news for help in my investment. The is some information on the crude oil market this week that I think you guys may also care: "The market got bad employment news last week with non-farm payrolls data. The national unemployment rate moved to 9.8% and supplies increased in Crude Oil and Cushing Oklahoma, yet the energy markets made new yearly highs as Crude blasted through the huge resistance of $88.50 to above $89. Very interesting what is happening in the back end of the curve as Cal 12 Cal 13 went out of control as spreads went higher and higher. This is almost reminiscent of 2007-2008 when spreads went bid for in the back of the curve as now Dec11/Dec12 gained +90 cents Friday to +97. Dec12/Dec13 gained almost +105 as this market rallied to +115. The backwardation has really started to kick in and if one can remember back to the 2008 year once these spreads did that $90 crude was easily obtained. However, past performance is not indicative of future results. No matter what’s going on fundamentally, our expert thinks that this market will likely continue to move higher as it has passed resistance. Look for $90 to $92 this week in Crude"

Nerves are high and heated on the stocks market followed a year heavily boiling with political upheavals. The Israel-Gaza crisis has heavily disrupted the Middle-East and oil prices consequently. The Russian-Ukraine headache is still raging with Russia threatening to cut off European countries off gas supply, so we could be expecting high changes with Natural Gas.

Reason: