Metatrader BUGS

Hi,

I'm programming mql for about an 1year and now i've seen for the first time a problem that i don't know how to solve whitch i think it's a metatrader problem, bug or whatever you want to call it.

The problem is: I have an indicator which i coded which i tested with the tester and also live, it draws some arrows on the chart starting from (Bars to 1). The current bar won't ever get an arrow.

Anyway i coded after this indicator an EA which uses this indicator. The problem is that when i backtest the ea the indicator draws the arrows in other positions than when i put the indicator by hand on the chart. I stop the tester hit the reset button for the indicator and some of the arrows dissapear anyway some other remain which shouldn't be there.

The weirdest thing is that i placed 2 indicators of the same time with the same settings on the chart and i see 2 different outputs. )

If anyone has seen someting like that and knows how to solve it please let me know, i will appreciate. If not i will write an email to metatrader to solve the problem.

P.S The indicator doesn't have problems like drawing an arrow and deleteing after a fiew bars or adding other arrows after a fiew bars. I tested that live and with an empty ea in the tester. It is very weird.

Thanks for any help given, Victor

Reason: