Complex progression

Hi there,

I have a nice but complex progression i would like to add to an EA.

I don't know if it's possible to do so, so i will explain the progression.

Maybe some of you are familiar with the 'STAR'-progression?

1 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)

2 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)

------------------------------------------

5 - win & repeat (if the repeated 'bet' is won, the progression is over, if the 'repeated' bet is lost, you go back to the first bet of 5. You will survive WLWLWLWLWL situations at way. Progression is complete at the moment you win twice in a row.)

10 - win & repeat

15 - win & repeat

25 - win & repeat

40 - win & repeat.

you could for example use 0.1 lots for 1, and 4 lots for 40.

Would it be possible to program this?

weetikveel:
Hi there,I have a nice but complex progression i would like to add to an EA.I don't know if it's possible to do so, so i will explain the progression.Maybe some of you are familiar with the 'STAR'-progression?1 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)1 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)1 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)2 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next)------------------------------------------5 - win & repeat (if the repeated 'bet' is won, the progression is over, if the 'repeated' bet is lost, you go back to the first bet of 5. You will survive WLWLWLWLWL situations at way. Progression is complete at the moment you win twice in a row.)10 - win & repeat15 - win & repeat25 - win & repeat40 - win & repeat.you could for example use 0.1 lots for 1, and 4 lots for 40.Would it be possible to program this?

I have some difficulty following this progression... Can you explain this using some lots as example. I mean using some numbers and increasing them at various steps so that we may all get a better picture of what you are trying to explain.

I'll try.

The basics of this progression are: you have to win twice in a row to end it and start over again.

I'm suggestion for example a $100 TP and a $100 SL (or any other amount, but this progression is based on 50/50 chances with equal returns)

For example:

Pre-progression

1) 0.1 lots: win it: 0.2 lots (win this, you won twice in a row, start all over again, lose it continue to step 2)

lose: continue to the second step in the pre-progression

2) 0.1 lots: win it: 0.2 lots

lose: continue to step 3

3) 0.1 lots: win it: 0.2 lots

lose: continue to step 4

4) 0.2 lots: win it: 0.4 lots

lose: continue to step 1.1 of the 'real' progression

'real' progression

1.1) 0.5 lots: win it: go to step 1.2

lose it: go to step 2.1

1.2) 0.5 lots: win it: you completed the progression, won twice in a row, start over again.

2.1) 1 lot: win it: go to step 2.2

lose it: go to step 3.1

2.2) 1 lot: win it: start over again

lose it: go to step 3.1

etc. etc.

hope it's a bit more clear this way?

Anyone? I'd really like to know how you can program such progressions!

weetikveel:
Anyone? I'd really like to know how you can program such progressions!

Sure someone can do it, we just wait... might be programming it is kinda complex too

Reason: