Laguerre Alert - page 2

FXSamurai:
Here's the alert. You can configure the level at which the alert is given, as you choose. Enjoy

thanks a lot...thats help me much!! i like laguere to

Thanks a lot for ;-)

How do you chaps use the Laguerre in trading?

iF ANYone still interested in Laguerre.. This link helps.. containing explanationation and mq4 also for it..

Laguerre — MetaTrader Indicato

samurai i shared your indicator @tsd hope you dont mind

Laquerre is a type of Stochastic indicator. Some traders say better than Stoch.

Hermes

FXSamurai:
Here's the alert. You can configure the level at which the alert is given, as you choose. Enjoy

Hi FXSamurai. Thanks for your great effort! I've put the indicator to use and it works like a charm. Wish you all the best.

greetings,

Ronald

hi,

I'm new in forex trading but haven't started live trading. I hope to learn more before I go live.

Lina