Simple indicator: High-Low

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a simple indicator which can calculate difference of high and low of price bar i.e. high minus low (in pips.) I think this is very easy for MT4 coder?

I'm also looking for indicator which can let me add "level" (e.g. 80pips) into above-mentioned indicator so that I know which bar has broken my alert level.

Anyone? TIA.

Regards,

Hoh

Hey, LoHi.mq4 is what you wanted. Just in case, I attached OHi-OLo.mq4 that plots Open-High and Open-Low.

Enjoys!

Files:
OHi-OLo.mq4  2 kb
LoHi.mq4  2 kb

PeriodBars variable should be 1. If you want average of high minus average of low, then PeriodBars = x bars covered in average.

scorpion:
PeriodBars variable should be 1. If you want average of high minus average of low, then PeriodBars = x bars covered in average.

Thanks scorpion. This is what I want.

Regards,

Hoh

Indicators at Forex MetaTrader Indicators Makes alot of Money - Home

I am trading with Hi Lo Signals Indicators and First time my 8 years trading, I am making money every day. It is very good indicator, use BB with indicator for direction and SL. Indicators draw line at high and low. You can make alot of money.

Hello Jasvir,

How can we get these indicators for free? I checked their website and is $299.00 for each copy. Please help. Thank you.

actually I`m not very much successful to understand the principal of this indicator work. And I`m a little doubt it is so much useful

scorpion:
Hey, LoHi.mq4 is what you wanted. Just in case, I attached OHi-OLo.mq4 that plots Open-High and Open-Low.Enjoys!

Hello Scorpion,

Do you have a indicator plot each and every high and low, if you have please post here

abdul

Reason: