An Alert For Indicator?? - page 2

can some one give me the best manuual indecater so that i can earn really good profits, please help me as i am finding it very difficult to trade with no idea about techicals, any thing wihich just great need not to apply to much brains just buy and sell when ever the indecaters shows to do so.... please mail me on bhavsar.y@gmail.com hope people will help me and send me a really good indecater

americas:
I have that indicator with an audio alert. However, i have a better one that is more presise with alert also. I will be testing it this next week to make sure it does not repaint itself, which seems to be a problem with some of the indicators that at first look seemed to be the holy grail.

Dear Sir

Could you please e-mail me your better indicator with alert which is more precise than the super signal indicator and not repainting itself?

Thanks

Dear Sir

Could you please e-mail me your better indicator with alert which is more precise than the super signal indicator and not repainting itself?

My E-mail ID: [...]

Thanks

americas:
I have that indicator with an audio alert. However, i have a better one that is more presise with alert also. I will be testing it this next week to make sure it does not repaint itself, which seems to be a problem with some of the indicators that at first look seemed to be the holy grail.

Dear Sir

My E-mail ID: [...]

Thanks

a1sarvar@yahoo.com:
Dear SirCould you please e-mail me your better indicator with alert which is more precise than the super signal indicator and not repainting itself?Thanks

super signal will reprint due to the way it is coded.

a1sarvar@yahoo.com:
Dear SirCould you please e-mail me your better indicator with alert which is more precise than the super signal indicator and not repainting itself?My E-mail ID: [...]Thanks

Why ask for better indicator... please make a google search.. using key words like non-repaint indicators, best forex indicators..etc.. try different combination of keywords.. or read old threads where lots of indicators are shared... not every thing will be spoon fed..

Hello Friends,

need an alert in this indicator,when ever the arrow appear's the alert should pop up.

Thank U SO Much

Files:
Reason: