Important: ZeroCode Header in Compiled MQL files

Dear all ZeroCoders,

Please DO NOT remove the ZeroCode header as shown below from compiled MQL. You MUST leave the header intact in all MQLs produced by ZeroCode, otherwise, if I see many ZeroCode MQLs are distributed without the header, I would discontinue developing ZeroCode and remove it from this site forever. Coz, I feel deeply disappointed if you remove that piece of texts.

Anyway, it doesn't make sense to remove that. Could you please pay a little respect to the author?

Thanks before hand,

Scorpion

//*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*\

// This MQL is automatically generated by FXFisherman ZeroCode v1.0.1982.33196 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum)

//

// DISCLAIMER:

//

// FXFisherman ZeroCode is provided free of charge, and, therefore, on an "as is" basis, without warranty

// of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects,

// virus free, able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or

// non-infringing. In any case, the author(s) will not be responsible or liable for ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,

// CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR ANY OTHER LOSSES caused by using of this software. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

//

//*-----------------------------------PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS HEADER--------------------------------------*/

Reason: