Where to download MT4?

Hello! I'm new to this and I'm testing my Robot inventions to make changes, etc. The problem arises when testing the Robots, is SUPER, but SUPER difficult to test them in an orderly way, since never, but I have never been able to test a robot in the range of dates that I want, always the graph does not load completely or start where it wants and It ends where it wants (I have to "pause" it) while doing the backtest, that just distorts the results quite a bit when I want to see the difference of the changes in the settings, even though the program has the option to "set the dates" Have never worked well. Now, I only use MQL4 and not MQL5, I'm quite comfortable with the MT5 program since I think the backtest is a lot better than the MT4 program (which is over 32 bits) and I had a lot of trouble downloading it. Broker had to send me the Link, in addition the program has that problem of graphics, which does not load or load them when you want even with good quality connection. (To be able to test robots in large ranges). Apart from that, I have had problems with the MT4 demo account (the software is given by my broker and it only allows me to connect to their servers and the connection is sometimes bad. So where can I download the MT4 "OFFICIAL" since the page Always download the MT5 and never the MT4.Saludos and thanks.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not able to install metatrader 4

whroeder1, 2017.05.26 15:26

From where? You must download from your broker to get MT4.

sjmotos:

Apart from that, I have had problems with the MT4 demo account (the software is given by my broker and it only allows me to connect to their servers and the connection is sometimes bad. 
So where can I download the MT4 "OFFICIAL" since the page Always download the MT5 and never the MT4.Saludos and thanks.

MT4 is no longer available via public download. You can only download it from a supporting broker.

Last file from the site MQL4, mt4setup.exe

If you want to download for Android version you can go to Google Playstore and search for "MT4" or "MT5".
Reason: