How to open multiple orders of the same pair simultaneously in the mt4

Hi guys and gals!

How can we open multiple  orders of the same pair simultaneously in the mt4.

It seems we need an ea or a robot... is this true?

if so would you know of a good one?

Rsvp at your earliest convenience

Comfort Zone:

Hi guys and gals!

How can we open multiple  orders of the same pair simultaneously in the mt4.

It seems we need an ea or a robot... is this true?

if so would you know of a good one?

Rsvp at your earliest convenience

Actually you can do it buy hand if you are there with your computer. You just need to change the lot-size you want, for example in the picture is 0.03, and you want to open 3 BUY orders of 0.03, just press 3 times.

Files:
Capture.PNG  34 kb

You can send the orders sequently with -may be- a few microseconds latency but it is the broker who decides which order is processed when (there are some variables which effect the process speed on broker's side)  

or just open one order three times bigger, and do partial closes.

Dear!

Could you please tell me how to write an EA with the following features?

1. If we open a trade, it will automatically open multiple trades as we wish (so-called N positions).

2. Regarding the first trade, we can set up by hand or by EA as an option along with setting up stop loss (so-called S_1) and take profit (so-called T_1) as schedule.

3. After the first trade, it will automatically open multiple position at the same price and stop loss based on the first trade (spread is accepted). which means P=P_1~=P_2~=P_3~=...~=P_N and S=S_1=S_2=S_3=...=S_N.

4. The Nth trade's take profit will be P pips more than that of (N-1)th trade, which means T_N=T_(N-1) +P (e.g. T_2=T_1+P).

5. If we monitor that the market movement is not as our expectation, we can close all trades simultaneously prior to hitting stop losses or take profit.

Please this is the best strategy to hedge a trade that you have ever heard. Imagine if N = 1000 trades, P = 1 point, S=T_1 or S=T_1/2 is fixed. According to the law of large number, we are reaching our expectation. I reckon that you won't waste your time compared with entering only one trade at once time.

This is the first step in my strategy, if you can do that we can build a system together. My email is lisenguyen919@gmail.com
Reason: