Without practice trader gets profit or not? - page 2

Candle:
Other jobs are different, you need to have experience and only then you can get that job. In forex as there isn't any restriction of any degree or experience so anyone can join this business. Also for trading no experience is required but for making profits its necessary.

Frankly, I too haven't heard of a job that doesn't require previous experience. Even if they do hire you without one, usually the employer trains you on the job to do it. The difference with Forex trading is that more often than not you have to train yourself.

mlawson71:
Frankly, I too haven't heard of a job that doesn't require previous experience. Even if they do hire you without one, usually the employer trains you on the job to do it. The difference with Forex trading is that more often than not you have to train yourself.

They are dreaming that they can do a trading job without learning. Nonsense

Practice makes perfect.

techmac:
They are dreaming that they can do a trading job without learning. Nonsense

It's all caused by lack of experience. After a few months of trading people quickly realize that they need to learn more to be successful.

Not sure how much people getting profit without practice. But this will be amazing if someone can do this.

mlawson71:
It's all caused by lack of experience. After a few months of trading people quickly realize that they need to learn more to be successful.

If they don't get margin called (since after 1 week they think they know all and they rush to open live accounts)

Isn't that part of the lesson to begin with? Depending on how harsh the lesson was, some come back and keep trading (while knowing they need to keep studying), others give up on the idea altogether.

Nope, It's not possible. If it is possible but not for long time.

Many of the people loss in trading because of the insufficient knowledge and practice. A large section of traders enters the market without doing any practice on a demo account or practicing technical or fundamental analysis.

binary options trading

arigoldman:
Practice makes perfect.

I also believe this for success!

Reason: