Binary options good for a newbie? - page 3

morro:
The market is so rigged (and so controlled) that small traders are used only as a bait - for suckers

It's possible. I tend to trade on the smaller time-frames for few pips, so generally I don't pay attention to large movements, so I don't think it affects me that much.

mlawson71:
It's possible. I tend to trade on the smaller time-frames for few pips, so generally I don't pay attention to large movements, so I don't think it affects me that much.

As long as you use stop losses

morro:
As long as you use stop losses

I always use stop losses. I'm too paranoid not to.

mlawson71:

I always use stop losses. I'm too paranoid not to.

That is good (paranoia is good in trading )

I know. That was a painful lesson I learned a long time ago.

mlawson71:
I know. That was a painful lesson I learned a long time ago.

As long as we learn it, all is OK

That really depends on how painful the lesson was for some people. It can make you give up on trading altogether. I didn't, but people are different.

mlawson71:
That really depends on how painful the lesson was for some people. It can make you give up on trading altogether. I didn't, but people are different.

That probably means that you did not put it all on one card (risk too much on an account)

That should be tha basis of all trading

techmac:

That probably means that you did not put it all on one card (risk too much on an account)

That should be tha basis of all trading

Good point. I can never understand people whose trading is based on the "all or nothing" principle. Yes, you can profit a lot, but you can also lose a lot. Or everything. Then what?

mlawson71:

Good point. I can never understand people whose trading is based on the "all or nothing" principle. Yes, you can profit a lot, but you can also lose a lot. Or everything. Then what?

Back to pure gambling (forex being the "hidden" gambling)

Reason: