Add alert + email + place tardes Zigzig indicator - page 2

Thansk ! Any suggestion! zigzag with alerts with reduced repainting. thanks

rg1983:
Thansk ! Any suggestion! zigzag with alerts with reduced repainting. thanks

rg1983

As far as zigzag is concerned, there is no such thing as reduced repainting

If you wish to make it no repaint, than you have too avoid drawing the last leg, which means that the lag will be huge and that you will always have the signal in the wrong direction

Dear MLaden,

Would you help me to modified FDM Entry Arrows becuase this indicator was expired today ? Thanks

te-es-de:
Dear MLaden, Would you help me to modified FDM Entry Arrows becuase this indicator was expired today ? Thanks

te-es-de

That is a decompiled version of a renamed repainting ma cross indicator

Use any ma cross indicator that does not repaint (plenty of those out there that work correctly)

Ok, thank you Sir

Ok, thank you very much Sir for your advice

te-es-de:
Ok, thank you very much Sir for your advice

You can use this one instead (no repainting, it already has alerts and is multi time frame) : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/2_ma_cross_-_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen for your advices.

I will be careful in using Zigzag as it is repainting all the time. but i will included in my strategy.

Is it possible to help me modify the EA attached ?

-Possibility to add TP, SL and trailing stop

- on 4 timeframe Buy on first candle when signal comes ( CCI(20) cross 100 and price above EMA200) .... the actual EA place a buy only when CCI(20) cross 100 but on next 4h candle when signal comes.

-on 4 timeframe Sell on first candle when signal comes ( CCI(20) cross -100 and price below EMA200).... the actual EA place a sell only when CCI(20) cross -100 but on next 4h candle when signal comes.

Is it also possible when TP or SL triggered the EA don't place orders again when signal stills valid?

Your help will be so much appreciated. Thanks

Files:
test.mq4  8 kb

rg1983:
Thanks mladen for your advices.

I will be careful in using Zigzag as it is repainting all the time. but i will included in my strategy.

Is it possible to help me modify the EA attached ?

-Possibility to add TP, SL and trailing stop

- on 4 timeframe Buy on first candle when signal comes ( CCI(20) cross 100 and price above EMA200) .... the actual EA place a buy only when CCI(20) cross 100 but on next 4h candle when signal comes.

-on 4 timeframe Sell on first candle when signal comes ( CCI(20) cross -100 and price below EMA200).... the actual EA place a sell only when CCI(20) cross -100 but on next 4h candle when signal comes.

Is it also possible when TP or SL triggered the EA don't place orders again when signal stills valid?

Your help will be so much appreciated. Thanks

rg1983

That EA will open orders on each new bar when CCI is either > 100 or < -100. You should add checking if the level is crossed. Also, as far as I see there is no ema condition coded in the EA at all

Hi mladen ,

Thanks for your reply.

Exact ! the EA will open orders as you write above , for example when CCI signal comes on 8H , the order will open on 12h .

But i need to open orders when signal comes first on the actual bar , in my example on 8h.

concerning the ema condtion , yes there no condition added in this EA , i would like to add it. also would like to add TP, SL and trailing stop.

Many thanks

Reason: