Trying to find this indicator in .MQ4 format

Like the title states I'm trying to find this indicator in .mq4 format

I know that I've seen it somewhere but now I can't seem to find it nor do i know what is embedded to make this indicator do what it does

my email is alexbeaklymoney@gmail.com

any help would be much appreciated than you !Wave.ex4

Files:
wave.ex4  6 kb

iantaylor:
Like the title states I'm trying to find this indicator in .mq4 format

I know that I've seen it somewhere but now I can't seem to find it nor do i know what is embedded to make this indicator do what it does

my email is alexbeaklymoney@gmail.com

any help would be much appreciated than you !Wave.ex4

From the couple of decompiled version I have found, it is a combination of 2 emas

mladen:
From the couple of decompiled version I have found, it is a combination of 2 emas

That's what I gathered as well but do you know which ones? thank you

iantaylor:
That's what I gathered as well but do you know which ones? thank you

Fast ema (period 2) and ema with the period specified - as far as I see that is a code that Ehlers used to call zero lag ema (one of his at least 5 zero lag averages he had made), More or loess, not bad but nothing special either

mladen:
Fast ema (period 2) and ema with the period specified - as far as I see that is a code that Ehlers used to call zero lag ema (one of his at least 5 zero lag averages he had made), More or loess, not bad but nothing special either

so how can i recreate this on my chart??

iantaylor:
so how can i recreate this on my chart??

Sorry, but why don't you simply use that indicator as is?

No need to recreate anything in that case

mladen:

Sorry, but why don't you simply use that indicator as is?

No need to recreate anything in that case

because I'm trying to create something with it... shouldn't matter what I'm trying to do

I thought this was a community that helped people not a place where questions are constently asked and no answers are given

iantaylor:

because I'm trying to create something with it... shouldn't matter what I'm trying to do

I thought this was a community that helped people not a place where questions are constently asked and no answers are given

Answer is given

The fact that only decompiled and ex4 files can be found is out of our reach. Provide us with original source code and you shall be given any assistance we can give you. If on the other hand you are looking for an assistance to hack someones code, I am sorry, but then you are looking for answers at a wrong place.

PS: I would like to add, that coming from someone that is a member of this forum for just a couple of days, that is a very strange statement. If you take a look at thousands and thousands of posts that are answering peoples questions and helping those same people, it is even stranger. So, for a post like that all I can say : thank you. We are deeply touched by your kind attention

all the best

Reason: