New stp forex broker looking for mib and ib in bangladesh, pakistan and india

Hi my name dahalan from malaysia. Im looking for dedicated trader from bangladesh, india and pakistan to be a MIB and IB for a new STP BROKER...If anybody interested please pm me asap...

did anybody interested?

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them.

azmannan77:
did anybody interested?

hi,can you explain more and send me details of the brokerage company,you are talking about,thanks

regards

mntiwana:
hi,can you explain more and send me details of the brokerage company,you are talking about,thanks regards

Hi sir...kindly please contact me using telegram or contact thru my email at kerjamenarik@gmail.com or my telegram is +60189465595 asap. Because we want to start asap in this 3 country as i mention .

azmannan77:
Hi my name dahalan from malaysia. Im looking for dedicated trader from bangladesh, india and pakistan to be a MIB and IB for a new STP BROKER...If anybody interested please pm me asap...

Anybody interested please do pm me using telegram or email as stated above

azmannan77:
Hi sir...kindly please contact me using telegram or contact thru my email at kerjamenarik@gmail.com or my telegram is +60189465595 asap. Because we want to start asap in this 3 country as i mention .

anybody interested to became MIB and IB do contact me

Reason: