PET-D TOOL mistery solved by ucsgears of tradingview-req need help for candle colors - page 2

hermes:
15EMA is far away from Pet-D indicator not only in price! Hermes

What exactly is the difference?

mrtools:
Re: PET-D TOOL mistery solved by ucsgears of tradingview-req need help for candle co Ford, this is the Ema bars with the added 50 period sma.

UCS GEARS of tradingview has also clear Primo Strategy #4 link

<>

This strategy is works with the PET-D.

Can mladen and experts code this in strategy #4 into MT4 and post it here

Thanks

Wil

takingpip:

UCS GEARS of tradingview has also clear Primo Strategy #4 link

<>

This strategy is works with the PET-D.

Can mladen and experts code this in strategy #4 into MT4 and post it here

Thanks

Wil

Will, would need more information, read the link but not fully understanding the method.

Fast PET-D is EMA 8 while Slow PET-D is EMA 13.

ford7k:
Re: PET-D TOOL mistery solved by ucsgears of tradingview-req need help for candle co

Mr tools

Grateful for your prompt action.

no words to thank you

ford

Any possibility to help on my old post please!

post name=Need coding mq4 for truth about volatility system

Ford7k, if I remember right this is your second idea combined with the ma bars, the dot happens when the 50 period ma crosses price and the arrows are when the price action agrees.Sorry it took so long, had made it then completely forgot about it

ma_bars__range_levels.mq4

mrtools:

Ford7k, if I remember right this is your second idea combined with the ma bars, the dot happens when the 50 period ma crosses price and the arrows are when the price action agrees.Sorry it took so long, had made it then completely forgot about it

ma_bars__range_levels.mq4

The arrows come when the bar closes in bottom or top 25% of its length but also price at RSI (5) must be above 50 (buy) or below 50 (sell). Consider below 50SMA only sells, above 50SMA only buys. Good job mrtools.

Cheers Hermes

You mean SMA 50 on all time frames?

hermes:

The arrows come when the bar closes in bottom or top 25% of its length but also price at RSI (5) must be above 50 (buy) or below 50 (sell). Consider below 50SMA only sells, above 50SMA only buys. Good job mrtools.

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

This is great!!

Any chance you can code it to reflect candlesticks instead of bar charts?

Thanks!

Hi Hermes.

I noticed something that was a little off when comparing the PETD. If you can do the following and have it for bar charts, I would be grateful. The above is correct, but the only thing that I see missing is that it needs to identify a trigger bar, meaning: In a "buy" situation the trigger bar(which should have an option to be colored differently than the up or down bars) should be the lowest low of the last 5 bars starting from the candle before the trigger bar. The trigger bar, meaning the bar which is the lowest low or has the previous bar having the lowest low of the last 5 previous bars previous of the trigger bar, and either of the two has to close in the top 25% of it's range.  

The total opposite goes for the "sell":  In a "sell" situation the trigger bar(which should have an option to be colored differently than the up or down bars) should be the highest high of the last 5 bars starting from the candle before the trigger bar. The trigger bar, meaning the bar which is the highest high or has the previous bar having the highest high of the last 5 previous bars previous of the trigger bar, and either of the two has to close in the bottom 25% of it's range.

Furthermore, the dot should only mark the trigger bar. There is no need for the arrows and so forth if you have this scripted as I have explained here. Can you do this?

moyingod:

Fast PET-D is EMA 8 while Slow PET-D is EMA 13.

This was the only information that really mattered! Thank you! 

Reason: