Best S/R indicator for Binary Options?

Hello Guys,

Last week I found that super signal channel can really be a great source of BO signals.

However, some times on the formation it will keep go up or down and then entry with the arrow may go against you.

What I am trying to see is what you guys using most and consider @best@ for you as terms of S/R to know when its really the deepest/upper point from which if you take the signal it wont go against you. The most possible accurate S/R line/levels.

Would love to hear your thoughts?

Trading with Super Signal Channel as I find out:

1. 1M Chart, 5-10M expiry

2. 5M Chart, 5-20M Expiry

Possible improvement:

Combine it with NB-Channel, When arrow appears and both super signal channel line and NB-Channel line same level - might be very good mean of a stronger signal.

Just checked out ur indicators....seems pretty awesome!!!

Have you gotten some good test results?

spooling1:
Just checked out ur indicators....seems pretty awesome!!! Have you gotten some good test results?

Be careful : both are repainting

nbtrading:
Be careful : both are repainting

...?

Can u give me some examples of repainting and non-repainting indicators?

I kinda understand it...but then it seems like most of indicators are repainting....feeling lost !!!!

spooling1:
...?

Can u give me some examples of repainting and non-repainting indicators?

I kinda understand it...but then it seems like most of indicators are repainting....feeling lost !!!!

spooling1

1. repainting indicators change the past bars values

2. 99% of indicator does not repaint (changing the current value is not repainting - as long as it is not closed, it has to be updated - changed)

mladen:
spooling1

1. repainting indicators change the past bars values

2. 99% of indicator does not repaint (changing the current value is not repainting - as long as it is not closed, it has to be updated - changed)

Cheers mate! now it all makes sense!! Thanks!

spooling1:
Just checked out ur indicators....seems pretty awesome!!! Have you gotten some good test results?

Did you try trading using those indicators as signals?

Reason: