ImpulseFinder monitoring. (Beta-version).

Hi, friends!

I am developing an indicator , based on a algorithm : " impulse - rolls back - impulse". Indicators, used to search for signals : moving averages, WPR, alligator and MACD. As you can see , if there is a trend, then the signals are pretty accurate (i hope). When the market or go flet news , the signals are often wrong . But trading in real account within a month for several pairs of simultaneously shows that the right signals is more than wrong .

Originally indicator designs for timeframe M15 and a pair EURUSD. To maximize avoid false signals in flat and during the news , trade was conducted from 9 to 14 (15 ) GMT.

As you can see, the signal may not appear for several hours. Therefore, for the convenience of tracking signal on several pairs I made monitoring indicator .

In "monitoring" indicator`s settings you can specify your favorite currency pairs and only work on them .

Parameter "Bars_to_look_back" sets the number of bars, for which the signal continues to interest us during the monitoring.

Also please note - the greater the number of currency pairs used for monitoring, the slower loading indicator on the chart.

These indicators are " betas " and therefore made for a demo account.

As you know, there are currency pairs with similar behavior, and there are groups of currency pairs with different behavior (duration and strength of the trend, the flat , the frequency of the news affecting the behavior of the pair , etc.) . Therefore , as I understand it , different groups of currency pairs require different settings to get the maximum amount of accurate signals .

I'll be glad to know your questions, comments , opinions and suggestions.

Reason: