Where are all the elite signals?

Hey Guys,

I am quite new to the Elite section but already a user on the regular channel. Though I was wondering where the "Free subscription to several Elite Signals of your choice" can be found?

The LAB Trend system I got up and running and already made some pips with it, though everything else (EA and Systems) seems quite old.. Meaning no posts in over a year (or even longer).

Do you guys have an advice on what system you are currently using and where perhaps the overview of all the test from different EA's/Systems are listed?

Atsiekratsie:
Hey Guys,

I am quite new to the Elite section but already a user on the regular channel. Though I was wondering where the "Free subscription to several Elite Signals of your choice" can be found?

The LAB Trend system I got up and running and already made some pips with it, though everything else (EA and Systems) seems quite old.. Meaning no posts in over a year (or even longer).

Do you guys have an advice on what system you are currently using and where perhaps the overview of all the test from different EA's/Systems are listed?

That was during the time while RAS (rent-a-signal) was active

RAS does not operate any more - I don't know why the developers and the owners did not remove the reference to RAS signals

Hmm than the Elite Subscriber commercial should be edited if you'd ask me :-)

What system are the elite members using/preferring?

Atsiekratsie:
Hmm than the Elite Subscriber commercial should be edited if you'd ask me :-) What system are the elite members using/preferring?

This post will be forwarded to owners and developers (in order that they change that)

As of what is the preferred system : quite frankly I do not know. We should make some kind of a poll among them in order to find that out

a whole year later and this still haven't been changed, and thise was one of the reasons i signed up for elite member yesterday :/ really uacceptable

same here, joined in a couple days ago, different from advertised.

zhuhezhuhe:
same here, joined in a couple days ago, different from advertised.

That is corrected

Please read post #2

Reason: