Zero Lag Indicators Update

Hi, all I recently downloaded the 3 attached indicators from a thread here on Forex-TSD, and I'm wondering if a coder could add a blue/red dot or blue/red arrow on all three indicators when both of the lines cross each other. Blue corresponds to bullish and red corresponds to bearish. Also, if the lines cross on the current candle the indicator should only show a dot or arrow after that bar closes to prevent repainting. In short, it should work like the MACD_Platinum indicator when the lines cross each other. If this could be compatible with the Build 625+ that'd be great as well, thanks in advanced. If there is any confusion the lines that should apply the update is:

Zlema MACD: Dark Gray & Gold lines

ZeroLag_MACD_OsMA: Royal Blue & Orange lines

#Zeroag_Hma_Stochasic: Gold & Deep SkyBlue/Red lines

Jaquanburton:
Hi, all I recently downloaded the 3 attached indicators from a thread here on Forex-TSD, and I'm wondering if a coder could add a blue/red dot or blue/red arrow on all three indicators when both of the lines cross each other. Blue corresponds to bullish and red corresponds to bearish. Also, if the lines cross on the current candle the indicator should only show a dot or arrow after that bar closes to prevent repainting. In short, it should work like the MACD_Platinum indicator when the lines cross each other. If this could be compatible with the Build 625+ that'd be great as well, thanks in advanced. If there is any confusion the lines that should apply the update is:

Zlema MACD: Dark Gray & Gold lines

ZeroLag_MACD_OsMA: Royal Blue & Orange lines

#Zeroag_Hma_Stochasic: Gold & Deep SkyBlue/Red lines

Is there anyone who's willing to take a look at this? Sorry if it's in the wrong section, but if not any of the moderators can feel free to delete it, thanks.

Reason: