Need Help Modifying Indicator

Hello Everyone,

I have found one indicator which seems to have nice settings. Problem is its not moving forward with price bar. so anyone who can help me out with that plz....

i have attached the indicator...

Files:
bb_prc.mq4  4 kb

Also when it gives signal its not adding the currency symbol so if any body can fix that...

It has given very great signals if i see past. I am using 12 MA crossing and it gives the signal on time...

Let me know if anyone can fix this...

thanks in advance

shg1:
Hello Everyone,

I have found one indicator which seems to have nice settings. Problem is its not moving forward with price bar. so anyone who can help me out with that plz....

i have attached the indicator...

Shg1, wish I could help, but not sure what was being attempted in the code looks like they were trying to call mt4 bands indicator but using price for an Adx.

shg1:
Also when it gives signal its not adding the currency symbol so if any body can fix that...

It has given very great signals if i see past. I am using 12 MA crossing and it gives the signal on time...

Let me know if anyone can fix this...

thanks in advance

Try it out now

Files:

mrtools:
Shg1, wish I could help, but not sure what was being attempted in the code looks like they were trying to call mt4 bands indicator but using price for an Adx.

Thanks for your time and efforts. I really appreciate.

mladen:
Try it out now

Wow. You are great Mladen. Its working now...

thanks for your help....I really appreciate it...

The Best Binary Options 60 Sec

NEED HELP FOR MAKE A ENTRY SİGNAL !!

Hi Guys i have the best Strategy for 60 Sek Trades. i try it with the EUR/USD 12 İn the Money 1 Out.

So i wll explain about it how to use.

1.st you need the Speedometer indicator.

When u have the speedometer Tick Chart and the second window the Spread Chart.

When the spread goes up (higher then 3.0) and in the same time the tickchart change the direction to the (highest Up or Down) you enter in the same second.

So but when someone can make a displayinfo with 2 arrows that display only when this 2 things happen up or down

then we have the best indicator for 60 sek trades.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download speedOmeter Pro.zip
Files:
pro.jpg  150 kb

AchiJameson:
NEED HELP FOR MAKE A ENTRY SİGNAL !!

Hi Guys i have the best Strategy for 60 Sek Trades. i try it with the EUR/USD 12 İn the Money 1 Out.

So i wll explain about it how to use.

1.st you need the Speedometer indicator.

When u have the speedometer Tick Chart and the second window the Spread Chart.

When the spread goes up (higher then 3.0) and in the same time the tickchart change the direction to the (highest Up or Down) you enter in the same second.

So but when someone can make a displayinfo with 2 arrows that display only when this 2 things happen up or down

then we have the best indicator for 60 sek trades.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download speedOmeter Pro.zip

hello, is possible create an alarm for this strategy?, would be great that you could help us

radamantis333:
hello, is possible create an alarm for this strategy?, would be great that you could help us

Hello Radamantis333, all I could find in the zip file is an ex4 file, which am not able to add alerts to it.

mrtools:
Hello Radamantis333, all I could find in the zip file is an ex4 file, which am not able to add alerts to it.

Hi mrtools, I have the one...

Files:

-- deleted --

Reason: