Trend directions

My name is Amos Iguma, I have being trading the forex market for almost 8 years. I trade the market using Pure Price Action

All I look out for is the swing points of any pairs then draw my Price action lines which includes the follow; Support/Resistance, Trendline and Channel. As price hit and react from the above Pure Price Action line, I wait for Candle reversal patterns or candle continuation patterns to form before placing my positions. I trade mostly the Daily and weekly time frames. It is because the stronger the time frames the stronger the Pure Price Action lines.

The candle reversal patterns and continuation patterns are Pinbar, Railway Tracks, Outside Bar, Inside Bar and Doji (Spinning Top),

For the above to be easy I need to know the strength and weakness of the following currencies;

AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD AND USD.

In this thread I will focus more on the strength and weakness of currency. It is because when a particular currency is strong you buy the base and sell the counter but when the currency is weak you sell the base and buy the counter.

Reason: