Ukraine Orders Full Military Mobilization - page 2

Most probably Russia will move in, to secure South East Ukraine...as shown on the picture attached...

"Ivo Naidenov

34 minutes ago

ПРИВЕТ ИЗ БОЛГАРИИ!!!!!!!!!! РУССКИЕ, ДАВАЙТЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! НИ ШАГУ НАЗАД!!!!!!!!!!! ПОРА ДЕЙСТВОВАТЬ!!!!!!!!! И НЕ ЗАБыВАЙТЕ О БОЛГАРИИ!!!!!! Мы ЖДЕМ СНОВА ВАШИ ТАНКИ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! НЕ ХОТИМ БОЛЬШЕ НИ В НАТО НИ В ЕВРО-ГЕЙСКОМ СОЮЗЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Files:

no s h i t !...one speaks Russian...the other one speaks English!...way to talk to each other!

I can still remember how Warsaw pact secured my school entry with a Russian tank back in 1968. They simply take what they think they could.

there was rumors that russian plane that flew over that ship, messed with electronics on that ship in a nasty manner...

the sides (in terms of what's right & what is wrong) have switched since then...as far as I understand...I can be wrong...there is a possibility...

Ovo:
I can still remember how Warsaw pact secured my school entry with a Russian tank back in 1968. They simply take what they think they could.

In all the artificially produced wars always only the innocent are the victims. And only they suffer. There will be mercenaries, thieves, murders, crazy people, all sorts of non-human that will just wait to start something there now. And of course the politicians (which are not men at all)

Reason: