If a coder can do it, i will be grateful...

AOA

Hi friends,

I am stuck in a problem after the latest update of mt4, i was trading in JPY pairs for a long time by following my own strategy. Once i discussed it with a friend on linkedin (someone hacked my account and i have lost this guy) and he coded an EA of my strategy and gave me a copy of that along with an indicator (MA Crossover) that he found somewhere on the internet. EA was going good before the latest update of mt4. But after this mt4 update, EA got corrupt maybe, or maybe the whole mt4 program (unable to understand yet). My live account washed. i tried EA on demo after that loss, but it did not work on demo. in that tensed situation i refreshed my windows without copying EAs, indicators etc. and many other things. Tried recovery softwares but all failed.

In short, i am too much dis heart after all this as i am empty now. but just a hope brought me here, that maybe i could get that code again.

I have got "MA cross indi" again along with some other useful stuff via google search, that will help me to explain my strategy more clearly. If someone can code this EA, I can provide everything in detail and i wish that small investors (like me) will never ever have the problem which i faced.

​ Wish you all the best of luck and may you all have good pips always...

Reason: