Need help turning a custom indicator into an automatic ea

Hello everyone, hope your all doing well.

I wanted to post a quick post to see if there is anyone out there who could change this custom indicator into an auto EA.

If they could it would help me a lot to grow my capital while I am at school.

My basic plan for this system is to:

Buy when the line turns blue

Sell when the line turns yellow and close the buy position. Then when it turns blue close the sell position and open the buy. (Etc so I am never out of a position)

So I am never out of a trade. This means there won't be a TP and SL system but from manual trading I have made a fair bit of money. The wins defeat the losses by far with this.

I am not sure what files you need but here they are just a quick note it has a mobile alert thing on it I'm not sure how that works I have never set it up. Just incase it needed to be removed..

Anyway if someone could do this for free I think your probably save my life haha

Thank you

1998Trader:
Hello everyone, hope your all doing well.

I wanted to post a quick post to see if there is anyone out there who could change this custom indicator into an auto EA.

If they could it would help me a lot to grow my capital while I am at school.

My basic plan for this system is to:

Buy when the line turns blue

Sell when the line turns yellow and close the buy position. Then when it turns blue close the sell position and open the buy. (Etc so I am never out of a position)

So I am never out of a trade. This means there won't be a TP and SL system but from manual trading I have made a fair bit of money. The wins defeat the losses by far with this.

I am not sure what files you need but here they are just a quick note it has a mobile alert thing on it I'm not sure how that works I have never set it up. Just incase it needed to be removed..

Anyway if someone could do this for free I think your probably save my life haha

Thank you

Even though that is a decompiled code, look for an EA based on hull moving average

mladen:
Even though that is a decompiled code, look for an EA based on hull moving average

I have a .ex4 version aswell? Will that be any use to you?

1998Trader:
I have a .ex4 version aswell? Will that be any use to you?

1998Trader

I thought that the answer was explaining all

Anyway : that indicator is equal in values to this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 when the speed is set to 3. After that all you need to do is to find an EA that uses Hull average (and there are quite a few such EAs since Hull moving average is around for a long time) and use some of those EAs

mladen:
1998Trader

I thought that the answer was explaining all

Anyway : that indicator is equal in values to this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 when the speed is set to 3. After that all you need to do is to find an EA that uses Hull average (and there are quite a few such EAs since Hull moving average is around for a long time) and use some of those EAs

Ah Okay sorry I misunderstood, and yeah I found one on fxfisherman. I am going to test it out for a month and if it porves good then I will go live.

1998Trader:
Ah Okay sorry I misunderstood, and yeah I found one on fxfisherman. I am going to test it out for a month and if it porves good then I will go live.

Some more info (on EAs too) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3

Reason: