Req. could anyone give me these indicator. please.

could anyone give me these indicator. please.

shakilboss:
could anyone give me these indicator. please.

Too good to be true !

Hi shakilboss,

Do you know the name of the indicator? I have a huge library of indicators and I can search the library if I get the name of your indicator.

Pipshikari:
Hi shakilboss, Do you know the name of the indicator? I have a huge library of indicators and I can search the library if I get the name of your indicator.

pipshikari apni ki bangladeshi? eta ami bdpips theke peyechi. but indicator ta share kore nai.

shakilboss:
pipshikari apni ki bangladeshi? eta ami bdpips theke peyechi. but indicator ta share kore nai.

shakilboss

Posting in non-english is highly limiting who can answer and help to your question and post

mladen:
shakilboss Posting in non-english is highly limiting who can answer and help to your question and post

sorry sir mladen. actually i did not know about this. for this reason i forgot that. ok sir it will not be happened anymore.

shakilboss:
sorry sir mladen. actually i did not know about this. for this reason i forgot that. ok sir it will not be happened anymore.

It is not forbidden, but since all the posts are in English, you really lessen chances of an answer and a help when posting in another language

mladen:
It is not forbidden, but since all the posts are in English, you really lessen chances of an answer and a help when posting in another language

oh yes sir i realized now. thanxx for ur advice. and from now i will not post with non-English. thank u sir.

adaptivelaguerrefilter.mq4

It might be an Adaptive laguerre Filter (ALF) in which case it is below.

Nigel99:
adaptivelaguerrefilter.mq4 It might be an Adaptive laguerre Filter (ALF) in which case it is below.

Thank you for the indicator but I can not see any red or green dots as indicated in the image of the 1st post!

Reason: