Forex satisfaction.

After dealing to Forex for 2 months and more, i am proud to say that i am satisfied working with them because Forex is not only to gain money but it can make trader to be a better person. What can you say? Are you satisfied in FOrex?

I am satisfied with forex. because forex can give me a lot of money.

If you learned good than Forex is the best way to earn money.

Faizan Khan:
If you learned good than Forex is the best way to earn money.

Yes, we will get the best result if we want to learn in forex and we also want to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result in forex trading. We can learn from our trading experience to get more knowledge to make us be better trader.

I am satisfied with forex forex trading because by then I can earn some extra income. for that I opted for trading in forex to earn money on forex. For that I always raise a good trading capabilities so that we can get advantage

What a nice thread name

If we already feel satisfied, we must try to more focus when trading. Forex will help us to earn money as additional income. But we must prepare ourselves to learn about forex before we trade here.

CahCuncun:
I am satisfied with forex forex trading because by then I can earn some extra income. for that I opted for trading in forex to earn money on forex. For that I always raise a good trading capabilities so that we can get advantage

Me too, Each month I can WD some profit about $200 from liteforex broker.

Personally, I am very satisfied in this stock market because of having many strong reasons. This is why; I have overcome my monetary trouble very swiftly by Forex in a short time with support of MXTrade. In fact this is a trading platform where I can trade all major currencies because almost 50 up trading currency pair are available hare. By trading these pair I am improving myself and also my trading presentation is ever-increasing very hurriedly. Therefore, in this trading platform I also trade spot metal and CFDs. consequently; I can scalp these currencies with narrowest trading spread. So it is possible to me to make profit in a short time and my trading life is fully money-spinning.

Forex is a good way to earn money . It can be satisfying when you have the necessary skills and experience in trading forex

earning money is not satisfying. It is satisfying only to the psychopaths that are among top 1% and who want to have more and more and are celebrating whenever they trick someone out of money. Money is just a peace of paper that gives us some sort of stability - satisfaction can not be a result of having money

Reason: