Tics Downloader?

Ha, ha, ha... Some traders like more play with tics than with ticks and some like to fraction the time to microseconds. This will download ticks from Dukascopy to your MT4. Good for testing EAs. I am loyal royal Renko trader and like topless and timeless.

Wikisend: free file sharing service

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
Ha, ha, ha... Some traders like more play with tics than with ticks and some like to fraction the time to microseconds. This will download ticks from Dukascopy to your MT4. Good for testing EAs. I am loyal royal Renko trader and like topless and timeless.

Wikisend: free file sharing service

Cheers Hermes

Hello Hermes

Not sure if its the same, better or worse but at this site https://www.fx1.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/MT4Ticker/MT4Ticker you can download their ticker its free only draw back is you need to register there to be able to down load it.

Thanks drtools, but I am Renko trader, I want to get completely rid of the time. When you get older you lose the passion to celebrate birthdays to remain you that time is flowing. Ha, ha, ha...

I put it here only for fellow traders. We don't posses the equity for micro-trading like 50 millions to trade for 1 pip gain. How much would be the stop loss?

Cheers Hermes

Reason: