EA. Gann Hilo and MA cross - page 2

Gann HiLo EA - please help

First of all, thanks for looking!!!

I made a bunch of code changes to the Gann HiLo EA (attached below), but there are still 2 problems.

Please refer to the picture

A) When I turn on the EA, it looks to enter a trade at the beginning of the next bar. In this case, the price was under the Gann HiLo, so a short was entered at point (A). This is not desirable. I want the EA to wait for the next signal. In this case, it should wait for the price to close above the Gann HiLo and then enter long.

B) The EA did a great job closing the existing trade at point (B). In this case, it exited the short position after the price had closed above the Gann HiLo.

C) Instead of enter long (after it had exited the short) at point (B), it waited until the beginning of the next bar to do so at point (C). This is not desirable. I want the EA to enter long after it had exited the short...all at point (B).

So (A) and (C) are the 2 problems with this EA. Can someone please take a look at the EA and help me with the code?

Note - you need the indicator for the EA to work.

Please IGNORE my request

Please disregard the last 3 posts (all mine) in this thread.

I had a chance to test the EA provided by Tirto on page 1 of this thread...and it did what I wanted...so there's no need for my request.

P.S. If you happened to download the "Gann Hi-Lo Activator SSL.mq4" indicator that I'd attached in the previous post...please know that I went in and changed the code to use LWMA instead of SMA...so my attached "Gann Hi-Lo Activator SSL.mq4" will NOT draw the same Gann HiLo line as other versions of "Gann Hi-Lo Activator SSL.mq4" on the internet.

Reason: