ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 27

USD/JPY WEEKLY as of Monday, 20 May, 2013

Last Friday USD/JPY closes with a Weekly white body.For the past 10 Weekly candlestick bars, there are 5 white candles versus 5 black candles. For the past 50 Weekly candlestick bars, there are 27 white candles versus 23 black candles with a net of 4 white candles.

Three Weekly white candles has formed during the last three Weekly bars. Although these candles were not big enough to create threeWeekly white soldiers, the steady upward pattern is bullish.

Prices has set a new 14-period high while the RSI has not. This is a BEARISH DIVERGENCE and the Momentum Oscillator is in an overbought condition.

The close is currently

ABOVE its 200 weekly moving average

ABOVE its 50 weekly moving average

ABOVE its 20 weekly moving average

The current market condition for US Dollar / Japanese Yen is Very Bullish

On 17/05/2013, US Dollar / Japanese Yen closed above the upper Bollinger Band by 1.4%. This combined with the steep uptrend suggests that the upward trend in prices has a good chance of continuing. However, a short-term pull-back inside the Bollinger Bands is likely. Bollinger Bands are 106.32% wider than normal. The large width of the Bollinger Bands suggest high volatility as compared to US Dollar / Japanese Yen's normal range. Therefore, the probability of volatility decreasing and prices entering (or remaining in) a trading range has increased for the near-term. The Bollinger bands have been in this wide range for 20 weeks. The probability of prices consolidating into a less volatile trading range increases the longer the Bollinger Bands remain in this wide range.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1

US Dollar / Japanese Yen is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 86.02 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 83.12 in the overbought territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 95.71 in the overbought territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 9.12, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 36.67. This value is in the neutral territory.

All wave counts are based on the high low price in this commentary!

*** Intra-Daily Trading Strategy: BUY USD/JPY

Buy Target: 103.6347

Buy Stop: 101.7263

Enter BUY on OPEN and exit BUY at Target price or at Stop price.Do not reverse.

This is a recommendation for INTRA-DAY TRADING only!!!!

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD just be aware with still sideways here. for me - as long as EURUSD still can move on near that strong demand zone (near price 1.2814). this not look good to be take op. we just can wait and see first = it's better of course. GBPUSD this GBPUSD can more be bearish again. for me - if then seller here can break down again to that intraday low near 1.5157 = take plan for sell op is good plan, i see. USDJPY just be aware with this sideways price - I see - if USDJPY still can move near that intraday long 102.83 = just wait and see first is good act for now. USDCHF the USDCHF on still look bulls. for me if 0.9761 can be break up too by strong buyer - make a plan to buy is good act then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD till now, i still see bulls for this EURUSD = and yes, take again for buy op here is good act then if truly price then can able move again above the 1.2900. ok. let's see. GBPUSD the momentum bulls on still here - and yes - plan to take buy is good idea then if truly the strong intraday high on this GBPUSD at 1.5280 was could be break up by strong buyer. ok. USDJPY since last two daily candle ago, i still see that momentum bearish still on USDJPY - and yes, if then strong seller can break down again to bellow the 102.05 = that's will be good time for plan sell. let's see first for that break down for plan sell. USDCHF most price on USDCHF is still flat. now price look on move still near that intraday pivot 0.9685. no nice idea to take op on this flat condition. the wait and see action is more better action for till now. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - of course - the bulls on play here till now. the nice plan buy op is better now = after 1.2933 was break up by nice strong bulls candle group then. let's see. GBPUSD I can say nice more bearish continuation for GBPUSD = only after seller on this pair was truly can break down again to bellow 1.5111. ok. for now, we just can wait and see if price still move flat sideways above that 1.5111. just it. USDJPY the price on still look bearish. for me if USDJPY then can move to bellow 102.07 = make a plan to sell is good act. let's see for that break down happen first - then after that truly happen = sell is better. USDCHF till now, USDCHF on still move so near that supply zone. and for me this still look to become bearish again and look good for sell after 0.9654 can be break down by seller. let's see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on look more bearish. for me if intraday low (near 1.2833) can be break by strong bearish candle (today) take a sell op will be good act then. let's see for that breakdown happen today. GBPUSD this look still down bearish. for me - GBPUSD on more down and good for plan sell today if price was truly can stay move bellow the last strong intraday low (bellow 1.5019) then. USDJPY for USDJPY = bulls still look on here. but for called nice buy plan again today = please make sure first that strong buyer group was also break up too to more 103.73 (with strong break up movement) then. USDCHF for USDCHF = bulls still look play here. on my see if breakout happen again to that 0.9838 = of course make a nice buy op will be better act then. let's see first. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD bulls trend still here. for me = if EURUSD then can break up again to above the strong intraday high at 1.2956 = yes, take a plan for buy is good act. just it. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this more look bulls. for me - if then buyer can break up again to above 1.5128 = make a plan to buy is good act of course. ok. let's see first for that break up (for plan buy then). USDJPY for USDJPY - this look to become more bearish again but weak. and for me - if seller on this pair can break down again to more bellow 100.82 = take a sell is better to start. but - as long as price still move on inner yesterday candle, just wait and see is more wise act for till now. USDCHF the momentum on USDCHF is still bearish. for me, if then candle price here can break more down to bellow the 0.9633 - make a new plan to sell is good act. we see - the last yesterday candle also support for trigger bearish. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, May 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - this look still can bulls again. for me = if then candle stick here can move again on above 1.2956 = yes, take a buy op will be good act then. let's see first. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - look to bulls. with my simple see - if then candle price can hold still move on above 1.5128 = yes, take a buy will be still good act then. USDJPY most price for USDJPY on still look to still down / bearish. and yes, this good for sell then if truly, the strong intraday low at 100.83 can be break down by next seller. make a plan to sell = yes good act then after break down price to 100.83. USDCHF the nice bearish on look still play here. I see - yes, we can still take and hold for sell op = as long as USDCHF then still move on bellow 0.9633. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the bulls still can play here (although with weak move). for EURUSD = i can call nice to take a buy again - after break up happen here - look to the daily tf = yes, if 1.2993 can be break up too by buyer group then = take a buy OP is good act, of course. GBPUSD momentum to bulls on here. for me - for today plan trade = take a look and pay attention for break up price to the 1.5142 (the intraday high level) on this GBPUSD is good act. i mean, buy is better after breakout happen then to that 1.5142. USDJPY for me - if today price candle on USDJPY can more break down again to bellow the 100.66 = yes, take a plan to sell is good act then here. so, for now, we can just wait and see first to break down price to bellow that 100.66 for plan nice sell on this pair, then. USDCHF for USDCHF - this more look to become probably more bearish i see. for me = yes, take a plan to sell is better then = if the candle price here can break down to bellow 0.9590. the momentum down price still look big here till now. i see. Regards.

EUR/USD DAILYas ofMonday, 27 May, 2013

Euro Dollar / US Dollar appears to be locked in a triangle formation bounded by a down trendline and an up trendline. A break out from the triangle will be directional for EUR/USD.

Last Friday EUR/USD closes with a Daily white body.A Daily long upper shadow has formed. This is typically a bearish signal (particularly when it occurs near a high price level, at resistance level, or when the security is overbought).A Daily spinning top has formed (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close. During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.

MACD is currently BEARISH. After the MACD crossed below the signal line 12 days ago Euro Dollar / US Dollar's price has decreased 0.78%, and has fluctuate from a high of 1.318 to a low of 1.280 and SAR also signal a Sell 12 days ago.

Directional Movement Indicators (DMI) signal a BUY 3 days ago.

The close is currently

BELOW its 200 daily moving average

BELOW its 50 daily moving average

BELOW its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for Euro Dollar / US Dollar is Very Bearish

On 24/05/2013, Euro Dollar / US Dollar closed above the lower Bollinger Band by 34.4%. Bollinger Bands are 1.75% wider than normal.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a violation of the AlphOmega trendline. This could mean a reversal of the trend to bullish. This trendline is for normal (21%) amplitude, it would be wise to test other amplitudes. To see the trendline, insert the indicator AlphOmega Trendline and select your amplitude/sensitivity.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated Low at 1.28one bar ago ; this is usually a bullish sign

All wave counts are based on the high low price in this commentary!

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.30 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 46.60 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 35.82 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at -0.00, in negative territory; this is a bearish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 76.99. This value is in the overbought territory.

* Intra-Daily Trading Strategy: SELL EUR/USD

Sell Target:1.2892

Sell Stop: 1.3032

Enter SELL on OPEN and exit SELL at Target price or at Stop price.Do not reverse.

This a recommendation for INTRA-DAY TRADING only!!!!

Files:
eur-candle-d.jpg  222 kb
eur-wave-d.jpg  283 kb

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD most probably price on EURUSD is still bearish - i can say this because on today price move - the candle was could break down to that 1.2914. and yes, take to search for a sell op is good act for now here. GBPUSD yes, gu on still can down again i see. look to the daily tf formation - clear can be see that last intraday low (1.5086) on GBPUSD was break down by seller. take a plan to still sell is better, use the sl above that 1.5086 (better). USDJPY bulls on look here. after the break up happen to that intraday high at near 101.30 = yes, take a plan to still hold for buy is better act here (USDJPY) - just it. USDCHF for USDCHF - till now still look to nice more bulls and for me if the last intraday high near 0.9649 can be break too by today buyer - yes, that's start good time for take buy. Regards.

Reason: