ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 26

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 09, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD most price on EURUSD is bulls and look good for buy if last intraday high at 1.3193 was be break up by strong buyer then. ok. now we wait first for breakup price to that 1.3193 then - for take new buy plan. GBPUSD the GBPUSD pair on still move sideways. I see - as long as price here still move so near the intraday pivot 1.5530 and still on inner yesterday candle = wait and see action is still good plan. just it. USDJPY the USDJPY now move sideways to bulls. i say bulls again for this pair move = if truly on today move, price can move to more above 99.14 then. just it. USDCHF most probably price to down = yes here. for me = if USDCHF then can move more down again to bellow 0.9336 = that will be good time to take sell here then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD most momentum for EURUSD is bearish now. I see - next - we can take sell again here after the strong seller group was able could break down to more that strong fib level at near price 1.3010. make a plan for sell is good idea if that 1.3010 breakout then. just it. GBPUSD this look to more bearish. for me if GBPUSD then can move and still hold move bellow the last intraday low (at bellow price 1.5425) = yes, search for nice sell OP is good act then. USDJPY bull momentum also look still strong for this USDJPY till now. we see - today the candle price was able too to break up to that more intraday high at 100.78. for me - as long as price here still can move above that 100.78 = still hold to make a plan buy is good idea here. USDCHF this is still bulls trend - for me - USDCHF look still good to be take buy if truly the strong bulls candle can break up to more 0.9499 (today). just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, May 11, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - on last candle is bearish, but now, this bearish look weak. and I see - most price to bulls correction - of course can play here then (as long as seller still can not break down again to bellow that last daily short target 1 at 1.2954) then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this still look on bearish - for me - if then this pair still hold can move on bellow 1.5425 = this situation is good for search additional sell, i see. USDJPY this also look still good bulls. for me - as long as USDJPY then can still move on above that strong intraday high fib level (above 100.78) = take a chance for buy op is still good plan, i see. USDCHF till now, most price candle here is still bulls. can be see that for USDCHF = still bulls, as long as price then can hold still move on above 0.9499. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this could be still bearish for EURUSD - on my simple look, we can take sell here with make sure first that strong seller was move and break down to more bellow 1.2934. just it. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this more look to still bearish then. and of course if 1.5313 was break down by seller. just it. USDJPY most price on USDJPY is still bulls I see. next - yes, i can say nice to take new buy again here if 101.98 can be break up too by strong buyer group (today). just it. USDCHF for USDCHF - this can still nice to call bulls again if the strong buyer (today) also can break up to more 0.9627. make a plan to take a buy = yes, better after the 0.9627 was truly had break up by strong buyer then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - this look more nice bulls again. for me, as long as price here still can move above that 1.2998 = this still good for bulls and take some buy is better here. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this more look to down again of course and we can plan sell here = only / after the last strong intraday low 1.5277 can be break down too by strong seller. let's see first. USDJPY just be aware with bearish move = for me - if USDJPY can move more down to bellow the intraday low 101.51 = make an additional plan to sell here is good plan, of course. USDCHF nice bearish and good for sell. we see - as long as USDCHF today can still move on bellow the price 0.9546 = make a plan to still sell op is good act. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this will be look more bearish. for EURUSD = yes, good for sell then if the last strong intraday low near 1.2914 can be break down again by strong seller on today move. just it. GBPUSD most price for GBPUSD is bearish and look good for sell again here if then seller can move more down to bellow the last intraday low 1.5206. let's see. USDJPY the USDJPY can more bulls trend - and yes, this will be good act for buy if then strong buyer can move up again to that 102.43 (on today move). just it. USDCHF most price on USDCHF is still bulls - and yes, if on today move the strong buyer group can break up to more fib price 0.9674 = take a buy will be good action here then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD because EURUSD was pullback from that so strong demand zone (near the strong demand zone 1.2840) for me - this look good for buy but with use max. sl bellow 1.2840. GBPUSD just be aware with bulls for this GBPUSD today. I see the bulls can start nice play if truly - the level price 1.5272 was could be breakout by strong buyer. let's see first for the price move. USDJPY this more to bearish. yes, if the USDJPY then can break down to bellow intraday low at 101.86 = that will be good time for sell - let's see first for that break down price to 101.86 for plan sell of course. USDCHF this still look to bearish. for me - if USDCHF then can move more down to bellow the intraday low 0.9642 = make a plan for sell is good act then. just it. Regards.

USD/JPY DAILY as of Thursday, 16 May, 2013

US Dollar / Japanese Yen broke above the down trendline at 100.77, five days ago. This is a bullish sign. This down trendline, currently with an ending point at 99.73, may now provide downside support with prices having only risen 1.46% since the breakout, the validity of the breakout is questionable. The most recently confirmed up trendline for US Dollar / Japanese Yen has an ending point currently at 97.99. Expect prices to have some difficulty falling below this trendline. A break below this trendline would be a bearish sign.

A Daily white body has formed during yesterday’s trading session. A Daily spinning top has formed (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close. During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.

MACD is currently BULLISH. The MACD is currently above the signal line. The MACD crossed above the signal line 5 days ago. Since the MACD crossed the MACD moving average, US Dollar / Japanese Yen's price has increased 1.49%, and has fluctuate from a high of 102.739 to a low of 98.642.

RSI has just reached its highest value in the last 14 period(s). This is BULLISHsignal.

SAR signal was a Buy 7 period(s) Ago.

The close is currently

ABOVE its 200 daily moving average

ABOVE its 50 daily moving average

ABOVE its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for US Dollar / Japanese Yen is Very Bullish

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1

normal amplitude (21%): bullish wave 1

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated Low at 101.26one bar ago ; this is usually a bullish sign

All wave counts are based on the high low price in this commentary!

***Intra-Daily Trading Strategy: SELL USD/JPY

Sell Target:101.8377

Sell Stop: 103.1663

Enter SELL on OPEN and exit SELL at Target price or at Stop price.Do not reverse.

This is only a recommendation for INTRA-DAY trading only!!!!

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this could be more down and good for sell if EURUSD was truly can break down to more bellow that strong demand zone (near 1.2845). GBPUSD for GBPUSD - look still on sideways. price now still move on so near that intraday pivot near price 1.5259. with this situation - just wait and see action is better. just it. USDJPY because of price on still flat for till now - of course, just wait and see first is better for this USDJPY - on my look if then today USDJPY price can move to more bellow 101.83 = make a plan to sell is good act. just it. USDCHF the price on USDCHF till now on still on sideways, clear can be see that today price on till move on that inner yesterday dandle - just wait and see action = yes, better act till now, i see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, May 18, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD pair on look more still can bearish. on daily tf - i see, if seller then can still move on bellow the intraday low 1.2845 = take a plan to still hold sell is good act of course. just it. GBPUSD nice bearish and still bearish. look, if GBPUSD then still move bellow level price (1.5197) = better to still hold sell op here (then). USDJPY nice bulls and look still good for buy if USDJPY still can move above the strong intraday high level (102.68). still plan for make buy is good idea, but please make sure for buy op, the sl must be set max. on bellow 102.68. just it. USDCHF bulls on USDCHF was look weak because now price is too strong bulls - likely price to just flat first is here. so, ignore this pair is more better decision I see. Regards.

Reason: