ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 25

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD bulls momentum on still EURUSD - this can be nice for new buy again if truly next buyer can move up to break that 1.3116 then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - the bearish correction can play then - if truly the intraday low at 1.5475 can be break down by seller team. on my see - if that happen, take sell is good plan then. please use your wise tp & sl, of course. USDJPY for USDJPY - yes, bearish on still move here - for today plan trade = we can take sell again = only - if the 97.34 was truly can be break down too by strong seller here. on other hand, bulls also can play if buyer can break up more 98.20, I see. USDCHF most price on USDCHF is down bearish - next, yes, I can say nice bearish here only after the last intraday low 0.9354 can be break down by strong seller of course. Regards.

USD/JPY WEEKLY as of Tuesday, 30 April, 2013

USD/JPY closes with a Daily black body has formed (because prices closed lower than they opened).

For the past 10 Daily candlestick bars as of 29/04/2013, there are 5 white candles versus 5 black candles.

For the past 50 Daily candlestick bars as of 29/04/2013, there are 23 white candles versus 27 black candles with a net of 4 black candles.

A Daily doji star has formed (where a doji gaps above or below the previous candle). This often signals a reversal with confirmation occurring on the next bar.Three Daily black candles has formed during the last three Daily bars. Although these candles were not big enough to create threeDaily black crows, the steady downward pattern is bearish.

RSI has just reached its lowest value in the last 14 days. This is BEARISH signal.

The RSI has set a new 14-day low while prices has not. This is a BEARISH DIVERGENCE

SAR signal was a Sell 2 days ago.

The close is currently

ABOVE its 200 daily moving average

ABOVE its 50 daily moving average

ABOVE its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for US Dollar / Japanese Yen is Very Bullish

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1

normal amplitude (21%): bearish wave 4

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a Gann Swing or Pullback that is usually a bearish pattern

US Dollar / Japanese Yen is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 90.37 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 53.05 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 67.98 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 1.40, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 24.81. This value is in the oversold territory.

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD I see - price on EURUSD was move on almost inner supply zone 1.3190. just be aware with bearish correction of course (as long as buyer here can not up again to more 1.3190) then. GBPUSD bulls on GBPUSD look weak. I see as long as buyer still can not break up to more intraday high at 1.5567 = yes, the probably price to bearish correction can play here then. USDJPY for USDJPY - I still see bearish of course. next if price today also can break down that 97.00 = take a sell again here is better. USDCHF the bearish can still nice play here of course. look, if the 0.9278 on USDCHF then can be break down too by seller = yes, take a sell op is better act then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD just be aware with more bearish for EURUSD if next seller here was move more down to bellow 1.3159. we see the nice bearish pinbar on yesterday candle here that can be nice trigger for more bearish probability here (of course). GBPUSD bulls on GBPUSD was look weak too. this can be probably to down correction = if on today move the strong seller here also can break more down to bellow that intraday low 1.5540. just it. USDJPY the USDJPY - till now - it's momentum still probably to down (although with weak move). look, on daily tf = can be see if next seller here was break down too to bellow 97.03 = yes, search again to sell this pair = better then. USDCHF this more to be bearish again. on my see if next seller on USDCHF also was break down to bellow 0.9246 = take a new sell is better plan. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD = this could be still bearish. on my see, continue bearish here can play again here after truly the next seller can move more down to bellow 1.3036. just it. GBPUSD price to down = c an probably still here. on my see if next price on GBPUSD can move down to bellow 1.5496 = yes, take a sell OP is better act then. just it. USDJPY the USDJPY till now on look sideways. price here still move on inner candle yesterday. just wait and see. then take buy is better of course if 98.39 was break by strong buyer. USDCHF most price on USDCHF is bulls - today, this also good for buy plan = only after the 0.9363 can be break up by strong buyer. so, yes, we use breakout system with this condition. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, May 05, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the price on EURUSD is so volatile and I see not good for make a buy or sell. the candle till closed this week look so near that intraday pivot at 1.3127. wait and see is better then. GBPUSD bulls can play on GBPUSD = only after the strong buyer here was truly can break up that strong intraday high at price 1.5590. just it. USDJPY this truly on bulls condition after we see with clear that buyer on USDJPY was move up and can break up to more that last intraday high at price 98.39. make a plan for buy with use max. sl bellow 98.39 is good plan, I see. USDCHF for USDCHF - yes, this look still up bull and good for buy if candle price here then still can move above the 0.9363. just it. Regards.

GBP/USD DAILY as of Monday, 06 May, 2013

GBP/USD closes with a Daily white body last Friday. For the past 10 Daily candlestick bars, there are 8 white candles and 2 black candles with a net of 6 white candles. For the past 50 Daily candlestick bars, there are 29 white candles and 20 black candles with a net of 9 white candles.

A Daily engulfing bullish line has formed (where a white candle's real body completely contains the previous black candle's real body). The engulfing bullish pattern is bullish during a downtrend. It then signifies that the momentum may be shifting from the bears to the bulls.

If the engulfing bullish pattern occurs during an uptrend (which appears to be the case with British Pound / US Dollar), it may be a last engulfing top which indicates a top. The test to see if this is the case is if the next candle closes below the top of the current (white) candle's real body.

British Pound / US Dollar broke above the upside resistance level of 1.55, 4 days ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 1.55 may now provide downside support. If trading British Pound / US Dollar, consider placing a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature. Prices having only risen 0.22% since the breakout, the validity of the breakout is questionable.

MACD is currently BULLISH. The MACD is currently above the signal line. The MACD crossed above the signal line 7 days ago. Since the MACD crossed the MACD moving average, British Pound / US Dollar's price has increased 0.91%, and has fluctuate from a high of 1.561 to a low of 1.527. The lastStochastic signal was a Sell 13 days ago.

Prices has set a new 14-period high while the RSI has not. This is a BEARISH DIVERGENCE.

The close is currently

BELOW its 200 daily moving average

ABOVE its 50 daily moving average

ABOVE its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for British Pound / US Dollar is Mildly Bearish

British Pound / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.56 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 65.96 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 72.61 in the overbought territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 0.02, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 89.58. This value is in the overbought territory.

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for me = EURUSD on still to just sideways till now, price now move on inner previous candle - this call sideways and not good for new entry till now. wait and see is better now. GBPUSD The GBPUSD can more called nice bulls again and look good for take buy then = if truly the buyer on this pair was move up too to break up that strong intraday high at near price 1.5600. just it. USDJPY for USDJPY - this look more bulls and look good for buy if candle price can move more to 99.26. just it. USDCHF the USDCHF now still look sideways, price now still move slow so near that intraday pivot (at 0.9353). I see - this still call sideways and not so good for new entry now. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the momentum price is bearish. yes, for EURUSD will look nice to be take sell op then = if truly the strong seller here can move down again more to 1.3053. as we know that the 1.3053 is an important level breakout for this pair till now. GBPUSD on last candle = we see the quite nice bearish pinbar here. and of course for GBPUSD this could be more nice bearish again and good for sell if candle price can break more down to that intraday low at 1.5520. USDJPY the nice down price play here now. this bearish was triggered by the seller on several time ago that was can break that intraday low at 99.04. today = as long as price here still move bellow 99.04 = this good for sell for USDJPY , I see. USDCHF just be aware with break up to more bulls on USDCHF - I see, bulls continuation then can be probably play nice here if the last intraday high level at 0.9397 can be break up too by strong buyer. let's see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this look to more bearish. this bearish can be see after the last daily candle formation on EURUSD is a nice bearish candle (bearish pinbar). plan to sell is good act. GBPUSD trend still bearish. and look good for sell for GBPUSD if 1.5446 then can be break down by strong seller. let's see first for that breakout down to take sell then. USDJPY bearish still play here. look, the last intraday low at 98.82 was break by strong seller = this mean = nice sell op on USDJPY for now. USDCHF this USDCHF on more look sideways. now price move so near that intraday pivot 0.9402. - this also call sideways. no nice idea to take a new op with this look. Regards.

Reason: