ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 24

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD = after I see on last candle, this look to more nice bearish again and look good for search sell then if truly seller on this pair can move more down = break that 1.3020. just it. GBPUSD most price to bearish = yes here. for me - if GBPUSD then can move more down top bellow that last intraday low at 1.5217 = make a new plan to search sell = yes, better. USDJPY the USDJPY also on more nice bulls trend - we see this good opportunity to still take buy if price still can move above 98.52 then. USDCHF the most price on USDCHF is bulls and yes, we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here and good for plan buy if candle can still move above the 0.9336. then. Regards.

EUR/USD DAILY as of Monday, 22 April, 2013

EUR/USD DAILYas ofMonday, 22 April, 2013

EUR/USD closes with a Daily black body last Firday.

A Daily long upper shadow has formed. This is typically a bearish signal (particularly when it occurs near a high price level, at resistance level, or when the security is overbought).

Euro Dollar / US Dollar appears to be locked in a trading range bounded by upside resistance and downside support. The most recently confirmed downside support level for Euro Dollar / US Dollar is around 1.27. Expect prices to have some difficulty falling below this level. A break below this level would be a bearish sign.

Stochastic generated a Sell signal 3 days ago.

The close is currently

ABOVE its 200 daily moving average

BELOW its 50 daily moving average

ABOVE its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for Euro Dollar / US Dollar is Bullish

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 1.30 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 52.07 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 55.09 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 0.00, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 11.69. This value is in the oversold territory.

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - this look more nice to be more bearish of course. we see the quite nice bearish pinbar on last daily candle here that can be a nice trigger for bearish movement then if price today can break down to more 1.3045, I see. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this truly on more to probably bearish again if today price here still can move on bellow that last strong intraday low 1.5223. make a plan to sell is better now. just it. USDJPY for USDJPY this look still bulls but weak. the price now was truly near to that strong supply zone at about price 100.30. so, just take a small tp for buy op is better act, I see. USDCHF bulls momentum on look still here. I see - if on today move, this USDCHF can move up to more 0.9343 = it's time for search buy. but, of course - as long as price here still move slow bellow that 0.9343 = I just call sideways and not good for OP. just wait and see is better act, now. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - bearish still look here and of course if next candle here can break again to bellow that 1.3014 = that called nice bearish move + good for sell. GBPUSD trend on GBPUSD is nice bulls - the yesterday candle is nice bulls and of course, make a plan to search buy op is better act after price then can still move above that 1.5292. USDJPY for USDJPY - price look back again to bearish after we see that candle pullback from that strong supply 99.88. search for sell is better act. now. USDCHF bulls trend on still good play here if the USDCHF was truly can move and break up to more 0.9371. for now, we just wait and see first for that break up probably here to 0.9371. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for me = this look to more nice bearish again. the last candle here on nice bearish and good for sell if EURUSD can move down + break to more intraday low at 1.2972. just it. GBPUSD for GBPUSD = most price also on look nice here. we see if on today move - price can break down again to more 1.5196 = make a sell op is better act then. USDJPY bulls on USDJPY was look weak. now price still look move slow near that strong supply zone 99.80. no nice idea take op with this condition, we can just wait and see it's better. USDCHF most price on USDCHF is bulls. we see the big momentum bulls here. the today price candle bulls here can probably want re-test to that daily long target 1 at 0.9501. make a plan to buy is good act now. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the momentum price move on EURUSD is bulls and I see, if this pair then can move up again more to that intraday high 1.3033 = yes, make a plan to search new buy = good plan. GBPUSD the GBPUSD on more bulls. the today candle here was move up to more intraday high at 1.5287. make a plan to buy op is better of course. sl for buy - nice to be set at max. bellow 1.5257. USDJPY for USDJPY, this could be still move consolidation on near that supply zone 99.80 till now. the price candle also look move slow here, and of course - no nice idea to take a new op with this little move price like on this pair now. USDCHF the USDCHF - now was move so near that supply zone 0.9499. just be aware with buy op. on my simple see - the correction to bearish is here then (as long as buyer on this pair can not move up again more to 0.9499) of course. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD on yesterday, we see the nice bearish candle on EURUSD - of course if today candle also can break down more to 1.2988 = that's will be good time for take additional sell op here then. GBPUSD this still nice bulls of course - and look good for buy again if GBPUSD was truly move up more to that 1.5480 that now act as strong last intraday high fib level, I see. USDJPY for USDJPY - this still look nice bearish of course, on my see as long as price here still move on bellow that so strong supply zone 99.80 = of course, look again for sell probability is better plan here then. USDCHF the USDCHF - till now on my see this look on more bearish. and this look good for sell if truly the strong bearish candle then here can break down more to 0.9421. wait and see for break down to 0.9421 is better for sell plan here, I see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 27, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - price momentum here is more to still bearish again. on my see if seller then here can move more down to bellow 1.2988 = yes, make a plan to sell OP is better act then. just it. GBPUSD till now - we see that GBPUSD on more to become bulls again. and this pair is good for buy if truly the buyer on this pair can move up to more the strong intraday high at price 1.5480. just it. USDJPY most price on USDJPY also on more bearish. the strong pullback down on formed here. next, as long as price here still can move bellow 98.98 = plan to sell still better plan here, I see. USDCHF the bearish trend still can play here - of course. but, with see to the USDCHF daily chart, of course - for sell op, we must wait first for break down price to more 0.9400 for start sell. Regards.

USD/JPY WEEKLY as of Monday, 29 April, 2013

USD/JPY close with a Weekly black body has formed (because prices closed lower than they opened).

For the past 10 Weekly candlestick bars as of 26/04/2013, there are 3 white candles versus 7 black candles with a net of 4 black candles.

For the past 50 Weekly candlestick bars as of 26/04/2013, there are 25 white candles versus 25 black candles.

A Weekly engulfing bearish line has formed (where a black candle's real body completely contains the previous white candle's real body). The engulfing bearish pattern is bearish during an uptrend (which appears to be the case with US Dollar / Japanese Yen). It signifies that the momentum may be shifting from the bulls to the bears.

If the engulfing bearish pattern occurs during a downtrend, it may be a last engulfing bottom which indicates a bullish reversal. The test to see if this is the case is if the next candle closes above the bottom the current (black) candle's real body.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated Low at 95.87one bar ago ; this is usually a bullish sign

US Dollar / Japanese Yen is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 85.37 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 75.96 in the overbought territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 94.58 in the overbought territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 7.86, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 34.08. This value is in the neutral territory.

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on still look bulls but weak. the price candle daily on move slow but to bulls. I see if then 1.3066 can be break up too by strong buyer, yes, search for new buy is better act then. GBPUSD on my look - this GBPUSD till now on still nice bulls and will be good for buy if strong buyer today also can break up again more to the price 1.5498 then. USDJPY the USDJPY till now on more look bearish I see. - this will be good for take sell of course. but for today sell, make sure first that strong seller was also break down more 97.55 then. USDCHF this more to bearish of course if next seller on USDCHF can move more down to bellow intraday low at 0.9401. so, looking for sell op is better after truly seller on this pair can move more down to 0.9401 then. Regards.

Reason: