ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 21

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - yes, this pair on likely more to bulls. look for the last daily candle on this pair. here was formed a nice mother candle - that the price on last move was closed above the last two candle before - of course, this can be a trigger for more bulls then as long as seller on this pair can not down again more to that intraday high before at 1.2954. I see, search for buy with max. sl bellow that 1.2954 = better act then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this likely more bulls. bulls look still here as long as candle price then can still move above that intraday high (1.5209). looking again for buy op with use stoploss on bellow the 1.5186 (intraday R1 for this pair) = good decision then, I see. USDJPY the more bearish also can play here. on USDJPY - yes, search for sell still better then if candle price can still move bellow that intraday low zone (94.55). just it. USDCHF the most probably price to down = yes on here. we see the strong bearish candle (mother candle bearish on this pair) that can move and break down more to that intraday low 0.9438. for next plan trade here. I see, search again for nice sell op is better on this USDCHF and please use sl for sell max. on above that 0.9438 (intraday low level for this pair till now). Regards.

EUR/USD DAILYas ofSunday, 24 March, 2013

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a Gann Swing or Pullback that is usually a bullish pattern! It should be used with other indicators.

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.31 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 45.01 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 23.12 in the oversold territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at -0.02, in negative territory; this is a bearish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 61.35. This value is in the neutral territory.

Files:
eur-wave-d.png  47 kb

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on look more to bulls. we see the last intraday high candle (1.3009) was break by strong buyer (on today move), this mean - looking for buy op with stoploss bellow that 1.3009 s better plan trade today. GBPUSD the bulls on still GBPUSD - and for today plan trade = search again for buy op is better after I see the last price candle today was break up more that last intraday high (1.5247). USDJPY the trend on USDJPY look to more bearish. but, for take again the new sell op, we must make sure that strong seller can break down more to that intraday low (near the price 94.19), I see. USDCHF for USDCHF - price to be still bearish but now was weak. likely this pair will be sideways first near the intraday low at 0.9396. and yes, just take wait and see action is better act for now here. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the more bearish on still look here. we see on daily chart of EURUSD, on yesterday candle, there is so nice bearish candle, yes, looking again for plan sell is better but make sure first that strong seller on this pair can break down more to 1.2829 (it's intraday low). GBPUSD for GBPUSD - yes, this likely to more probably bearish if seller on this pair can truly breakout more down to 1.5142. make a plan sell is better if that happen then. USDJPY this look just to be still sideways near that intraday pivot 94.25. and no nice idea to take Op with this candle formation. so, for USDJPY - ignore first this pair = good decision for today plan trade. USDCHF on my see for USDCHF now, this likely to more bulls + good for plan buy if candle price can move up and break up to more that 0.9497. as we know, that 0.9497 is called a strong intraday high at last daily candle yesterday. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - sideways still here and not good for op. I can say nice good op then here if truly the candle bearish can move more down to that intraday low at 1.2827 then. GBPUSD for me - GBPUSD look to become more bearish. but for start again this bearish condition, of course, the candle formation must be on bellow that 1.5134. on simple say - search for sell is better if that 1.5134 was can be break by strong seller then. USDJPY the last candle that I see on this USDJPY on look up to probably more to bulls - i can say nice bulls because now the buyer can break up more that 94.61. search buy is better. USDCHF the sideways on still play here. price on USDCHF till now on still move slow near the pivot 0.9487. just wait and see with this condition is more better act. of course. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on look pullback up bulls. and if we want to take a buy op = make sure to take just a little tp with use sl max. on bellow that 1.2750, I see. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - till now, this look still sideways. the today candle still move inner the last yesterday candle = we call this inner candle of course. with this look, just wait and see first is better. and the nice strategy with this price candle condition is breakout system (of course). USDJPY the more price to bearish on here. we see if USDJPY on today move can break down more to that 94.01 = yes, search for new sell is good act then. as we know that 94.01 for now can be called as strong support intraday or intraday low for this pair. USDCHF the USDCHF pair = on more to be still can probably bulls again if the strong buyer on this pair was truly can move and break up to more that intraday high fib level at near price 0.9553 then. if that happen - of course, that will be a nice buy op probability then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the last candle on EURUSD still nice to become probably support bulls. and for nice plan buy op here, we must make sure first that 1.2845 then. GBPUSD the price on GBPUSD on more look nice bulls again. I see, this good for buy if 1.5201 can be break up by strong buyer then. USDJPY price candle on USDJPY still on sideways. price on move near that intraday pivot 94.18. just wait and see action is better for now. USDCHF the price to bearish = yes on here. for me, as I see on daily candle chart - I see this USDCHF can called nice bearish again + good take sell if 0.9465 was could be break down by strong seller then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - this look to be more bulls again. but, for called good for take buy OP, make sure first, that 1.2845 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it my simple look for this pair till this weekend. GBPUSD the GBPUSD till closed price this week = yes, on still look to more bulls again. I see, if candle can move above that intraday high 1.5201. just it. USDJPY the most price on USDJPY look more to bearish - and next here - for nice sell op plan, please look and pay attention first to the 93.87 (it's the key for strong bearish on this pair, I see). USDCHF the more price to down = yes, here. I see - if on next price move - next week, the USDCHF can move too on bellow that 0.9465. on other simple say, I see, nice search sell op here is better only after the price then can move bellow that 0.9465. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD - till now, on more look nice down. we see - on today move, the price candle was success break down to that last intraday low at price 1.2793. of course, looking for nice op is good idea now (with use sl max. on above that 1.2793), I see. GBPUSD I see, this likely same condition with GBPNZD. I see, for GBPUSD now on still sideways too. but then can called nice bearish of course = if the strong seller on this pair was break down more to that last intraday low at near price 1.5177, I see. USDJPY for USDJPY - this look to more bearish, I see. next, of course, we can search again sell Op here if the strong seller can move more down to more bellow that intraday low 93.94 then. USDCHF the most price move for today trade is bulls. and for USDCHF - yes, I can say nice bulls again if then buyer on this pair can still move up too on above that intraday high (0.9511). Regards.

EUR/USD DAILYas ofMonday, 01 April, 2013

Last Friday EUR/USD closes with a Daily white body.

For the past 10 Daily candlestick bars as of 29/03/2013, there are 6 white candles versus 4 black candles with a net of 2 white candles and for the past 50 Daily candlestick bars as of 29/03/2013, there are 25 white candles versus 25 black candles.

A Daily spinning top has formed (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

An Inside Day Narrow Range was detected by your Elliott Waves High Volatility on 29/03/2013. This is usually a trade set-up opportunity and for example as the trend is bearish, place a buy-stop at one tick below 1.28 and a sell-stop at one tick above 1.28.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated Low at 1.28one bar ago ; this is usually a bullish sign that is not to be used alone! Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a Gann Swing or Pullback that is usually a bearish pattern!

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.31 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 39.02 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 17.77 in the oversold territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at -0.02, in negative territory; this is a bearish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 24.84. This value is in the oversold territory.

Files:
Reason: