Manual Trades based on Technical Analysis. - page 4

Rent a Signal

I have started signal on RAS at:

3rd Wave | Rent a Signal

However will be posting my charts and trades here too.

Can I share mine? I got this from PSS:

EURUSD is likely to increase as it attempts to breakout of the immediate resistance level of 1.3284. The recent occurrence of a bullish engulfing pattern triggered an uptrend reversal, but it did not take long before a bearish engulfing pattern occurred, preventing the currency pair from moving further upwards. However, this seems a false alarm as technical indicators applied in the H4 timeframe suggest otherwise. The MACD line (12, 26, 9) gradually nears the zero-line and travels above the signal line. Similar conclusion may be obtained from the 14-period moving average line, which has just crossed below the price line. However, there is no guarantee for this; thus, it would be better to wait for a confirmation before initiating a trading position. If the currency pair breaks through the immediate support level of 1.3199, then the currency pair would probably undergo a downward reversal and go bearish in the following session. If it closed beyond the immediate resistance level of 1.3284 instead, a buy position would be recommended.

snail.leacher:
Can I share mine? I got this from PSS: EURUSD is likely to increase as it attempts to breakout of the immediate resistance level of 1.3284. The recent occurrence of a bullish engulfing pattern triggered an uptrend reversal, but it did not take long before a bearish engulfing pattern occurred, preventing the currency pair from moving further upwards. However, this seems a false alarm as technical indicators applied in the H4 timeframe suggest otherwise. The MACD line (12, 26, 9) gradually nears the zero-line and travels above the signal line. Similar conclusion may be obtained from the 14-period moving average line, which has just crossed below the price line. However, there is no guarantee for this; thus, it would be better to wait for a confirmation before initiating a trading position. If the currency pair breaks through the immediate support level of 1.3199, then the currency pair would probably undergo a downward reversal and go bearish in the following session. If it closed beyond the immediate resistance level of 1.3284 instead, a buy position would be recommended.

Good analysis, here is a chart to support your method, I would have taken short and long around same level you mentioned.

Files:
eur-usd_1.gif  18 kb

GJ

down is still more prominent 5/ 5 WED GMT 01:30now

but 2 steps up -- have to confrim a GOOD LONG trend

so -- I will watch out this pair

xx3xxx:
GJ

down is still more prominent 5/ 5 WED GMT 01:30now

but 2 steps up -- have to confrim a GOOD LONG trend

so -- I will watch out this pair

GJ is currently range bound a good thing for scalping. Here is my chart for yesterdays trade. By the way your chart looks good what are those colorful lines on your chart?

prashant:
GJ is currently range bound a good thing for scalping. Here is my chart for yesterdays trade. By the way your chart looks good what are those colorful lines on your chart?

Srry forgot to add chart.

Files:
gbp-gpy_7.gif  36 kb

Pattern Trading with time proportional intervals

There is a trader who says that he can predict the moves based on time segments as shown below

Is anyone familiar with this method of Trading?

Files:
eur_usd_02.gif  39 kb

increase:

There is a trader who says that he can predict the moves based on time segments as shown below

Is anyone familiar with this method of Trading?

The problem with this app_roach is...if you place lines on any chart...90% of them will hit reversals...even if lines are placed arbitrary...the question is the direction and the magnitude of the move...just placing lines creates an illusion of great system when in reality it is nothing like that...

Pava:
The problem with this app_roach is...if you place lines on any chart...90% of them will hit reversals...even if lines are placed arbitrary...the question is the direction and the magnitude of the move...just placing lines creates an illusion of great system when in reality it is nothing like that...

He was posting in a forum and actually posted his charts as in the example ahead of time so that the prediction could be checked.

I don't think he is just placing the lines after the event

I have tried EJ CJ EC EA

dig illustrated is $audchf in APRIL

>>>>>> http://tiny.cc/eb2th

chfjpy seems to be the right volatility for us

eurjpy could be watched -- but don't play with it -- volatility go haywire

$eurcad is unpredictable with its own chart only

$euraud is very tempting -- but the volatility widely swing to either way too

I may give a it a go for $audchf -- but the chart U-turn seems to be abrupt

Reason: