Hey you Guys...You got to check out PolyFitScalper EA in the Advanced Elite Section.. - page 2

only if you join in

Whats the EA? maybe ill subscribe also.

No more news about this "great" EA?

advanced elite?

If you want to make 7% a month...try joining the Elite Section right here in Forex-tsd...no joke...I do not know how long it will last...but for the first time I have found an EA that trades correctly...who needs martingale or hedging?..This EA will work even with the proposed 10:1 leverage rules! I might even trade live again. If you want to see igorads work...you will need to join (this guy is a genius).

ElectricIsAliveAgainSavant!

results

Here's some results from Polyfit and Mandarine Martingale the Mandarine is from regular Elite and Polyfit off course from advanced section.

continue

Continuation from last weeks results!!

Woov, fasten your seat belt with profit factor 14.85,Maximal Drawdown: 1.29%

It is still a baby with 86 trades.Is this statement belongs to holy-poly-fit scalper EA or the Mandarine EA MrTools?Thanks.

biddick:
Woov, fasten your seat belt with profit factor 14.85,Maximal Drawdown: 1.29% It is still a baby with 86 trades.Is this statement belongs to holy-poly-fit scalper EA or the Mandarine EA MrTools?Thanks.

Its both Ea's on the same account! Thought it would be a wild roller coaster ride but so far pretty smooth

i dont see any statements in your post mr. tools or its seen by elite and advanced elite members only

Reason: