TRYFOREX_I System

[Deleted]

Can't find your signals on RAS. Would you mind posting link to it?

[Deleted]

Hello and Thank you for sharing.

Do you hedge and does your system adhere to FIFO? in other words can we use a US dealer such as IBFX?

ES

[Deleted]

thank you, you to

for hedging i have to modify my systems a bit, i will look what happend and you will see it in my results

Cxalgo

hedging

cxalgo:
thank you, you to

for hedging i have to modify my systems a bit, i will look what happend and you will see it in my results

Cxalgo

I just signed up for your system, but if hedge I'll have to quit. I use FXDD and they don't allow hedging. (A new rule for US Forex brokers).

svencarl@cox.net:
I just signed up for your system, but if hedge I'll have to quit. I use FXDD and they don't allow hedging. (A new rule for US Forex brokers).

OK. then i will make a new RAS ID with hedging, because, never change a running system.

best regards

Cxalgo

cxalgo:
OK. then i will make a new RAS ID with hedging, because, never change a running system.

best regards

Cxalgo

That's great news. I love your system the way it is so far

svencarl@cox.net:
That's great news. I love your system the way it is so far

i agree, was hard work to make these systems are running, enjoy the signals