4 week rule

Does anyone know anything about the 4 week rule, and can you explain it?

thanks

help would be appreciated

it says buy when it reaches a high and then sell when it reaches a new low, would it not be better to buy then set the take profit to say 20 pips?

Reading it now. Thanks. It is interesting ...

may be for predicting of the market condition ...

I don't trade it so I can't help you there but maybe someone on here who trades it would help you. You are talking about a four week rule and you are bothered about 20 pips. You can get 20 pips from a tick chart.

i was saying would it not be safer to use this method, but instead of waiting for it to go from a high to a low, just set a TP level instead because surely it could just keep goin up and up until you lose all equity

LAST FOUR candles strategy isn't so bad. The indicator is made by Kalenzo.

P.S. One of the four candles should be inside or the outside bar. The In/Out indicator is attached.

Files:

In terms of draw down that's what a stop loss is for. The system has some merit but you must first find the trend. Remember this is a trend following system. In trending markets you would make a killing.

Markets move sideways more than they trend.

Anyway have a look at the chart this is Cable which is in a very strong down trend.

You would sell on the green line and place your stop above the yellow line which is the 10 MA.

Oh and cable just made a new 4 week low

hi

interesting article thanks , trend following is the most profitable forex system I think, because you ride the trend

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Very interesting article. Thank you for sharing the link. Can learn a lot from this.

Reason: