_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 278

link is very suspect

machsus:
Thank you my friend, but password protected....

Hi,

at the side you are referring to (indo-traders.blogspot.com ... -> Expert Advisor)

they are offering ex4-Decompiler and lots of cracked commercial EA's. Can you pls. give some statement about this ??

Is anyone able to post a version that isn't password protected? I've tried the password in russian and english and it still doesn't work?

JStein:
Hi,

at the side you are referring to (indo-traders.blogspot.com ... -> Expert Advisor)

they are offering ex4-Decompiler and lots of cracked commercial EA's. Can you pls. give some statement about this ??

What do you mean very suspect ?? That's just a BLOG to share, if you don't like it i will delete my link. Thanks

machsus:
What do you mean very suspect ?? That's just a BLOG to share, if you don't like it i will delete my link. Thanks

I meant in your previous post there was a link, if follow it you find links to ex4-decompiler and to cracked EAs.

It is not the question if I like it or not.

But on one hands side you cry about people who decompile Your Lucky, on the other hands side you link to sites where just the same is done with other EAs. What kind of moral is this ?

password means, you are not authorized !

ezy1:
Is anyone able to post a version that isn't password protected? I've tried the password in russian and english and it still doesn't work?

If there is a password on this file it means, you are not authorized to open it and not to post a question for password !! I think, rdb does not want you to get unauthorized access to his EA's

To : jstein

I was delete my link, Thanks for your attention. I just found all the link in free file hosting

machsus:
To : jstein I was delete my link, Thanks for your attention. I just found all the link in free file hosting

Yes, I know about these problems with free file hosters.

JStein:
I agree, but in this case we would have to find out, who is the original author of this ea.

Are there any doubts that _rdb_ isn't the developer of the original?

Maybe I have missed anything, but for me its obviously who has the copyrights.

And to be honest, if i see how you hunting a possible non-freeware it shows me your commitment and that that you dont care much about the author and/ or if its a free of charge or no foc EA.

Same level i mean.

Support _rdb_

Support _rdb_,

if you want the latest thunder 2e please contact _rdb_

Thank you, RDB.

Reason: