Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 25

jtraderco:
thx perky for the good system. we enter with the mind target to catch 5-10pips but sometimes we get much more if the movement is powerfull as now.

i do generally get out half position when the first flow stops(example today on eur.-usd was at +7, on cable was at + 11) and the second half position I keep it there till i don't see a reversal.... i m checking this with the tick chart or with a lower timeframe as 1mins.

here are 2 screenshots, i added the adxnonrepainting coz generally it anticipates the move.

the vertical lines are the entries

SIR,

I tried all it worked fine for me....

but I am not able to see such ARROWS on price chart

I think one of the indicator is left

Thank you so mauch Perky.For remind.Can you share here your's actually system with template,indicators and rules?Or maybe somebody still use it and want to share it?Please.Happy pips.Greg

Thanks for this great System Perky

I tried this out this morning and had 5 entrys for a total of 56 pips in 45 min. on 3 pairs. not bad I too noticed as mentioned before that on the 5 min. chart you could pick up some extra pips with the Adaptive RSI crossover of lswpr indicator. I wonder if those 2 could be made into a (MTF) Multi-timeframe indicator to have both up at once. Thanks Again!

[langtitle=vi]Looking for the way to trading forex[/langtitle]

Perky:
here they are .........................................................

Dear Perky, I’m new to forex trading, Can you explain how is your system work, I like to learn the new trade. There are so many people jumped in to forex trading without a plan. I’m looking around learn some technic to help me to get in to forex trading without burning my pocket Thank for your time and considerations.

Does this LSWPR indicator repaint?

criss73:
here it is but i don't know Perky's setting.

Does anyone know if this "LSWPR_in_color" indicator repaints? It seems quite good at identifying turns in the market but it does have some that don't work, so I am hopeful it does not repaint or in any other way change after the close of the bar. Thanks to anyone who can clarify that.

jttrader:
Does anyone know if this "LSWPR_in_color" indicator repaints? It seems quite good at identifying turns in the market but it does have some that don't work, so I am hopeful it does not repaint or in any other way change after the close of the bar. Thanks to anyone who can clarify that.

Just open up a one minute chart and watch it.

Looks good.

Perky:
live trading sample

A Happy $ prosperous New Year when it comes. I have 2 question for you. How do you know when to stay in trade for longer than 5-10 pips profit. The other question concerns the account statement you posted.The trade made 17 pips profit, you traded 10 lots so how does the statement show 1700.00, it should be 170.00. Could you explain. Thanks in advance. My e-mail is zack2cliimb@yahoo.com

Repaint

Perky:
make a post and type some words before you submit scroll down to manage attachments then attach zip file

Hi could anyone say if the adr trader v1 indicator arrows repaint? Thanks in advance

adrdeltshistorical.ex4 please upload

Hello

Nice indicator. I read complete threat and finally got good scalping system. Thanks prikly.

Can any one have adrdeltshistorical.ex4 please share here.

Reason: