BrainTrend2TF mph - page 4

mphpopular:
Thanks that is crystal clear description. I will update mine soon. SO is it means that the indicator wont repaint anymore? Sometimes I wondering whether repaint is good or not. For the entire process I trades this system, sometimes, a repaint indicator does give me benefits...

This indicators never repainted. It has some bugs fixed now on but repaint, oh no.

Just take care to use last one version, current lenght is:

BrainTrend1_all_in_one1.mq4 8.6 KB

BrainTrend2_all_in_one1.mq4 7.5 KB

Juz a question, is it posible to set this into an EA?

And any place I could refer to?

I wish to know what is the result if I trade every single signal by this system.

mphpopular:
Juz a question, is it posible to set this into an EA?

And any place I could refer to?

I wish to know what is the result if I trade every single signal by this system.

There are some thread about Brainwashing EA's on this section.

However Brainwashing is not the same as BrainTrend. Close ideas but indicators have differences each other.

Daily Time Frame time error

Newdigital,

Thank you very much for your kind explanation. Now I am clear. But I still need some one to help me modify it when the arrow comes it alarm immediately.

I have another problem.

I recently written an EA myself according to BT2signal indicator signal and try to do back test on Daily time frame and found that the main window Time bar has time error. The time between Time[0] - Time[1] or Time[1] - Time[2] or Time[2] - Time[3] is not all equal to 1440 minutes. And it is not consistance either. Sometimes it show 1440 or 2880 or 4320. But there is no problem on time frame H4 and below. And I confirmed that it is MetaTrader error.

So my back test result is not correct in this case. I do not know any one of you has the same problem and how to solve it?

If you do write EA yourself, put the following to your EA and you will see what I meant. When is running press F3 and refresh F3 every new time frame comes and you will see the result.

GlobalVariableSet("Time[3]-Time[2]"+Symbol(), (Time[2]-Time[3])/60);

GlobalVariableSet("Time[2]-Time[1]"+Symbol(), (Time[1]-Time[2])/60);

GlobalVariableSet("Time[1]-Time[0]"+Symbol(), (Time[0]-Time[1])/60);

Can any one help?

Thank you.

Tin

I am using those indicators all the time periodically and no any delay. I have the other problem: it has alert once only and I have 10 charts with 2 BT indicators on it ... too many alerts and those alerts are coming immediately all together ... If I close alert window so this alert will not repeat anymore and I will need to go to Terminal's Experts window just to see whole alerts in that time ...

I am using

AlertMode = 2; //0-off,1-warning mode,2-alert mode

that is alert on closed bar.

I did not use warning mode as I do not want to trade the signal which may be repainted ... because warning mode is alert on open bar. So I am using alert on close bar (AlertMode = 2).

When bar is closed so I am receiving many alerts and it is immediately. But I am not trading the alerts. I am trading when dot and arrow are on the same close bar ... and it is not often case ...

As to Time ...

I am not a coder but as I know - it is the time to open the bar and num ber of the bar is i.

May be it is better to use:

datetime iTime( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)

But I do not know sorry.

My Problem solve

Hi Newdigital,

I have found a way to solve my Time Delay between Arrow and Alert siganls. And as well as inconsistances of Time[2], Time[1] and Time[0] when I used on Daily timeframe. Now I started to trade live with my own EA. Ummmm....trade for the first week....gain 470pips. But this is just the beginning. My strategy is long time trading on Daily timeframe.

In the forum, I read almost all of your post and it help me alot on this trading methods.

Since I have wrote EA. There is not a problem for me to help you on the BT2 Alert problem. I can help you to change the pop-up window message to printed on the upper-left corner of every own timeframe window so that those messages (together with sound alert) are stay on its own window and it can be read any time.

If you need my help, please send me the BT2 files that you are using at this moment because I do not know what version of your BT2.

My email tin_ht@163.com

Hope I can help and solve your problem.

Regards,

Tin

httin:
Hi Newdigital,

I have found a way to solve my Time Delay between Arrow and Alert siganls. And as well as inconsistances of Time[2], Time[1] and Time[0] when I used on Daily timeframe. Now I started to trade live with my own EA. Ummmm....trade for the first week....gain 470pips. But this is just the beginning. My strategy is long time trading on Daily timeframe.

In the forum, I read almost all of your post and it help me alot on this trading methods.

Since I have wrote EA. There is not a problem for me to help you on the BT2 Alert problem. I can help you to change the pop-up window message to printed on the upper-left corner of every own timeframe window so that those messages (together with sound alert) are stay on its own window and it can be read any time.

If you need my help, please send me the BT2 files that you are using at this moment because I do not know what version of your BT2.

My email tin_ht@163.com

Hope I can help and solve your problem.

Regards,

Tin

That's great improvement for the BT system. I'm using BT also but i have put the alert because just like New Digital said if we put the alert on many pairs, it will be a mess. Which version are you using?

BT2 Version

Hi I am using "BrainTrend2SigALERT5.mq4" and "BrainTrend1_all_in_one1.mq4". There is no version number on it.

Reason: