Indicator Modification Request

I have an Indicator I would like modified.

I asked the original coder to modify it, but he said that he has not been involved in Forex inquite some time.

This indictor can be used to idenfity Triangular Hedge Arbitrage opportunities.

There is extensive discussions about this on another board, just search " FPI Forex " in google, it will be the first hit. Although the thread starter for Forex FPI doesn't think a Retail Trader can profit using Triangular Hedge Arbitrage, I'm not so sure... and I'd like to research it further. Hence my request to modify this Indicator.

The Indicator is " FPI - 3 "

Here are the changes I would like to make.

1. Reomove the MA ( SignalLen ) incorporated in the Indicator.

2. The Indicator currently plots the Close Value on each hitogram bar. I would rather have the exterme value for each histogram bar. ie., if the value increses to 0.0007 then falls back to 0.0003, the hisotgram would increase to 0.0007 then stay there even though the value decreases. It should start plotting the histogram when the Indicator is placed on the chart.

3. Change the histogram bar color if the extreme level exceeds a user slected value ( Trigger ).

4. Show the current Indicator value just to the right of the current histogram bar. ie., 3 (0.0003 * 10000) displyed next to the bar that shows the 0.0007 extreme. This value should change to show the current value.

I'm not a coder...

When I find the time, I'll try to learn.

Many thanks for your help.

Stretchdss

Files:
Reason: