Any Traders in Bangkok Thailand ?

Are there any Traders living in Bangkok Thailand ?

I am from New Zealand, yet living in Bangkok

It would be nice to meet, exchange information etc

BurtonW:
Are there any Traders living in Bangkok Thailand ?

I am from New Zealand, yet living in Bangkok

It would be nice to meet, exchange information etc

Hi Burton,

I'm Pete. I'm FX Trader. I'm moving to BKK next 2 months.

I would like to exchange information with you.

Cheer

Hi,

Are you still looking to exchange information with other traders in Bangkok? I spend quite a lot of time on the forex and have one or two strategies that seem to work, but would also like to exchange any tips or strategies other people might have. Let me know if you want to get in touch.

Dean

As I know (according to IPs and what members are talking about themselves) - there are a lot of traders and coders from Thailand including well-known reputable members.

Keep posting - may be they will see this thread.

wasn't thailand a country of unrest recently?

Moving to Bangkok

I'm a futures trader from Canada moving to Thailand, probably Bangkok because of the Internet but still not sure. I'll be looking for other traders to hang out with.

Drop me a line sometime.

Cheers,

Mark

I am going to Bangcock, Thailand for a different reason....

i AM IN PATTAYA TRADE DAILY

I AM IN PATTAYA TRADE FOREX EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.

can contact me at

larrymalpaya@yahoo.com

happy trading

I'm in BKK

Hi All, I have been in Bangkok for more than two years. I trade daily from my condo Sukhumvit Rd Soi 46. I'm originally from England and an ex-Banker. You can contact me for chat and few beers.

Trev

Thanks for starting this thread, I will be going to Thailand in the New Year and will be glad to look for some of you gents.

daveM

I am living in Suk 36 and just starting out in the FOREX world, would appreciate a chat with fellow traders.

Alex

traderlondon:
Hi All, I have been in Bangkok for more than two years. I trade daily from my condo Sukhumvit Rd Soi 46. I'm originally from England and an ex-Banker. You can contact me for chat and few beers. Trev
Reason: